Upgrading from G15..to G19S, Roccat Aimo Hoarde, G910 Spectrum or other???

LGabrielPhoto

2[H]4U
Hello!
So I recently did an upgrade on my X58 based PC and well...its upgrade fever so time to update my trusty G15 logitech. Its main feature was the LCD of course so my first inclination was to get the G19S which I could never afford before but can be found at good used prices now. Then again, I have 3 screens now so is the LCD going to be that useful? Not really using it much with the G15 due to its limitations.
I would like to say monitor my cores temps, speed, etc so its a bit too much for the G15 screen.
Not sure if the G19S would be much better.
Then there is the G910 with its different keys and the craddle where I can place my phone and use the app to monitor stuff.
Looks nice too although i did kind of like the feel of clicking keys of the G513 but I digress lol
I guess my main issue with the G910 is that it wont match my favorite mouse, the Roccat Kone AIMO.
Because of that, I started looking at the Roccat AIMO horde (which i can get for $40 new). Also looked a the Roccat Skeltr which has a dock for the phone but reviews did not impress me even though specs wise it look good to me.
Guess those are the main choices right now...
My main use is really Photoshop, Premiere and then gaming even though must of my gaming right now is VR.

Any recommendations are welcome. :)

Back