Undelete post feature (Trash folder?) -- Accidental deletion of a large reply

Chief Blur Buster

Owner of BlurBusters
I accidentally deleted a large reply that I just made, to the LG 27" 240Hz OLED thread. I was trying to delete an image attachment, but I accidentally deleted the whole post instead!

Many forum software has a hidden "Trash Folder" for deleted posts, including self-deleted posts, but that users don't have access to it.

Does the forum software have such, and does my status warrant some action on this?

I accidentally deleted a large reply that I just made, to the LG 27" 240Hz OLED thread. I was trying to delete an image attachment, but I accidentally deleted the whole post instead!

Many forum software has a hidden "Trash Folder" for deleted posts, including self-deleted posts, but that users don't have access to it.

Does the forum software have such, and does my status warrant some action on this?
it auto-saves drafts. sometimes if your quick you can close the window, reopen it and it pops back up. theres also the undo button that might bring it back. but as far as a trash goes, a mod would have to answer that.

I undeleted it.

Yay -- thanks.

(Moral of the story for me: The "Delete" link right underneath a file-attachment thumbnail, is not the correct thingy to click in a rush without coffee; it's always the wastebasket icon embedded in the thumbnail image)

Back