Unable to reply in mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimisys

Fully [H]
Don't know if anyone else is seeing this, but on a mobile device in Chrome, the reply box and tools are not loading. occurs when viewing as desktop site on mobile device as well. Restarting device, logging in and out made no difference. Pixel 2XL with final update, Chrome on current version.

Screenshot_20210506-062147.jpg
Screenshot_20210506-062156.jpg
Screenshot_20210506-062425.jpg

We did fully update the forum software yesterday. Nimisys, I would blow the cache out as well and see what happens. I think you are hanging onto some old code. Not sure how you CTRL F5 on a phone....

We did fully update the forum software yesterday. Nimisys, I would blow the cache out as well and see what happens. I think you are hanging onto some old code. Not sure how you CTRL F5 on a phone....
Yeah not sure how to do that either. Clearing site data in Chrome made no difference. Loaded up Brave Browser and it's working... So there is that

Or Android, open browser, go to the 3 ... top right, settings, and select privacy and security, then clear browsing data. Clear images and files.

Sometimes spamming the refresh/stop button works on mobile, or there's the nuclear option (clear all cache...).

Had this happen twice yesterday on the desktop in Opera. Clearing browser history/data fixed it.

I have Pixel 4a and 4 XL and all working here fine with Brave.

Just got a report of this happening on Samsung phone browser as well. Will update with results of logging out, clearing cache and cookies, then logging back in.

Works fine here too. Using opera and Samsung phon.
Screenshot_20210506-144919_Opera.jpg

Everything was without issues, taco didnt even know there was an update happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back