ULTRA RARE: Microsoft Windows 95 Codename Chicago Build 347 Beta 3 CD!

erek

[H]F Junkie
1609173436492.png

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ULTRA-RARE...579826?hash=item1aae9b8e72:g:F1MAAOSwT4xf6VmQ

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Data side right on the wooden table? That'll cut the value in half. Though, considering how buggy 95 was when it was first released, I'd rate this as mildly more valuable than a Longhorn/Vista pre-release DVD.

But this: Sealed MS BOB, THIS tempts me.

Data side right on the wooden table? That'll cut the value in half. Though, considering how buggy 95 was when it was first released, I'd rate this as mildly more valuable than a Longhorn/Vista pre-release DVD.

But this: Sealed MS BOB, THIS tempts me.
man I ran longhorn for forever even after vista came out :D

I kinda wish I would have kept my Windows 98SE beta CDs. Pretty sure I have the final release CD kicking around though for some reason it stopped accepting the key they sent with it so it is pretty useless.

Still have some of the Windows ME beta goodies they sent at the end of that beta such as the CD folder which I still use. I probably have the sticky-note pad laying around somewhere as well... still sealed.

They just mailed them out if you signed up with a post card. I got them as a 10 year old and my computer didn't even have a cdrom yet.
I remember that! I was in 6th grade and one of my teachers (who pulled double duty as the district tech maven) offered all of us a copy if our parents wanted in on the beta program. Unfortunately, I was on a Mac and my dad was still rocking his 386 without CD-ROM so we couldn't participate.

Back