Ubisoft + Game Subscription free for 30 Days

Great deal, just be sure to turn off auto renewal.

You can cancel at any time in your account settings. Your subscription will remain active until the very last day of the current month you paid for. After this, the subscription will be cancelled and will not renew itself.

I assume you can subscribe, then turn off auto renewal right after and still have access for the 30 days.

Edit: I tried signing up for this. They are trying to charge $1. It is still a good deal, but it isn't free like they advertise. I only see the $1 charge during the checkout screen. When I signed up for the Microsoft Game Pass free month I was not charged anything. Typical Ubisoft.

Last edited:
Great deal, just be sure to turn off auto renewal.

I assume you can subscribe, then turn off auto renewal right after and still have access for the 30 days.

Edit: I tried signing up for this. They are trying to charge $1. It is still a good deal, but it isn't free like they advertise. I only see the $1 charge during the checkout screen. When I signed up for the Microsoft Game Pass free month I was not charged anything. Typical Ubisoft.
It's a fake $1 charge to make sure you're using a valid payment option. Pretty common.

Yeah I got it for this reason. I am not actually sure if I will have time this month but if I do I suppose I will play Valhalla's DLC.

I might use the free month to play either Valhalla or Watch Dogs Legion...

Back