Trying to upgrade to a cube..

auntjemima

[H]ard DCOTM x2
I currently have a Corsair 800D. Love the case, but I want a change . I like a lot of the cube cases, but unfortunately I have an ATX motherboard so my choices are limited.

I want a Corsair Carbide Air 540. Prefer black, but I can live with white.

I am wondering if you guys have a place you shop that might be cheaper than Newegg or Amazon. Newegg is $200 plus $12 shipping and Amazon is over $400. If I go to the Corsair website it's only $140 plus free shipping but the case isn't in stock there.

I am looking for Canadian retailers with stock. I don't shop enough to know where to shop other than the ones I've listed.

Thanks!

I currently have a Corsair 800D. Love the case, but I want a change . I like a lot of the cube cases, but unfortunately I have an ATX motherboard so my choices are limited.

I want a Corsair Carbide Air 540. Prefer black, but I can live with white.

I am wondering if you guys have a place you shop that might be cheaper than Newegg or Amazon. Newegg is $200 plus $12 shipping and Amazon is over $400. If I go to the Corsair website it's only $140 plus free shipping but the case isn't in stock there.

I am looking for Canadian retailers with stock. I don't shop enough to know where to shop other than the ones I've listed.

Thanks!
The HAF XB EVO is still avalable I've used it several time for customer's builds. BTW....I like cubes too!

Attachments

• 127282541_2844012969214401_787084593747457885_n.jpg
    127282541_2844012969214401_787084593747457885_n.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 0
The HAF XB EVO is still avalable I've used it several time for customer's builds. BTW....I like cubes too!

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll take a look around. Does that case support a 360mm rad? I'll take a look a bit later, just heading to work.

I could not find the one you were looking for on memory express, but maybe have a look there, they might have another one you like, some sales going on there atm, and it is Canada based

I could not find the one you were looking for on memory express, but maybe have a look there, they might have another one you like, some sales going on there atm, and it is Canada based

Thanks! Didn't see much for cubes, but it's nice to see another Canadian option.

Soooooooooooooo wife bought me this for Christmas. It's sitting in the box staring at me. 19 days to go.

Might as well just go and end it.

Back