Tray for atx power supply slot

OFaceSIG

2[H]4U
So I'm a wierdo and use PicoPSU's for my router and NAS builds. Which means I don't have a traditional power supply for those builds. It's a laptop style brick. That being said my NAS build is in a cheap case were the power supply slot is at the top. Any chance some can make me a tray that screws into the ATX power supply holes and then I can place the laptop brick there instead of inside the case at the bottom? That would be awesome! I'm sure I'm not the only wierdo with a vacant power supply slot they'd like to make useful!

You should be able to whip something up in tinkercad with basic measurements.

No star trek style replicator for me. I was hoping some generous soul could whip one up for me. :p

No star trek style replicator for me. I was hoping some generous soul could whip one up for me. :p

I think what modi is saying is that you should be able to design it in TinkerCad and then have someone print it. No offense, but no one is going to sit down and design the 3D model for you and print it for free.

I think what modi is saying is that you should be able to design it in TinkerCad and then have someone print it. No offense, but no one is going to sit down and design the 3D model for you and print it for free.
Not a bad idea... You think a rookie can get it spun it relatively quickly?

Back