Thinking of buying a PS4

My PS4 Pro is quiet/silent most of the time, but when it ramps up it's LOUD. It's louder than my PC running a stress test. Not all games get the fans going, but the newest Uncharted games and God of War definitely do. With Uncharted Lost Legacy I think my PS4 Pro fans ran wide-open 75% of the time if not more. Yet the older Uncharted Collection only seems to get the fans going when I pull up the overlay to save my game.

Honestly, I'd just save the cash and buy the PS5. It's most likely going to be backwards compatible and it'll net you hardware bonuses similar to PS4 Pro. All those exclusives will be dirt cheap when that comes out. And, you'll get the better experience then. You'll then have the current hardware and can play new releases too.

who are you so wise in the ways of economics and technology?

I'd wait for the ps5 pro, that way all the launch titles from the ps5 will be dirt cheap, and ps4 games will be free on playstation+.
What makes you so sure there will be a PS5 Pro?

It was a joke, giving someone advice to wait and buy an unlaunched console of unlaunched specifications with no release date is freaking stupid.
Me right now:
upload_2019-7-18_16-36-10.png

This reminds me of that one thread where some OP asked something 2 months prior, then didn't say anything after that.

Oh wait, that's this thread!

:cool:

This reminds me of that one thread where some OP asked something 2 months prior, then didn't say anything after that.

Oh wait, that's this thread!

:cool:

hes just lurking and slowly unbuttoning his shirt as he watches us all comment and love on this thread. i know 100% of the reason i comment on the internet.

Back