Thinking about selling my old system

rinaldo00

2[H]4U
I am thinking about selling my old system and I am trying to figure out what it is worth. Am I allowed to put up the specs in this forum and hear what other members think or is that against the rules?

I am thinking about selling my old system and I am trying to figure out what it is worth. Am I allowed to put up the specs in this forum and hear what other members think or is that against the rules?

It's allowed. Shoot.

AFAIK, it's just not allowed in the FS/FT section of the forum as an "interest check."

Great! I also listed current new prices along with current used prices (all to my best search research) All purchased brand new in 2018, no mining, no overclocking.

CPU i7 8700K - $398/$200
CPU Cooler Hydro Series™ H60 (2018) 120mm - $70/$35
MOBO MSI Z370 Gaming Pro AC - $230/$150
RAM G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 - $87/$45
GPU Nvidia Titan X (Pascal) - $1200/$700
PSU 850W - $120/$100
SSD Samsung SSD 970 EVO 500GB - $70/$40
Case HP Omega X - $ 260/$200
Optical Drive DVD+-RW
OS Win 10 Pro 64-bit
$1470

Picture of the case lit up with lighting software (not my system)
hp-omen-x-17.jpg

Last edited:
(16) No BUYING, TRADING, or SELLING anywhere with the exception of the For Sale / Trade forum. The FS/T forum has its own set of specific rules and has a required 100 post minimum to participate. WARNING: Do not spam the forums to reach the required minimum, your posts will be deleted or your account banned. Please read their rules before posting in that forum. No PRICE CHECKS allowed except in General Mayhem. [H]ard|Forum is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any loss due to any sale or exchange of any item in the For Sale / Trade forum.

AFAIK, it's just not allowed in the FS/FT section of the forum as an "interest check."

(16) No BUYING, TRADING, or SELLING anywhere with the exception of the For Sale / Trade forum. The FS/T forum has its own set of specific rules and has a required 100 post minimum to participate. WARNING: Do not spam the forums to reach the required minimum, your posts will be deleted or your account banned. Please read their rules before posting in that forum. No PRICE CHECKS allowed except in General Mayhem. [H]ard|Forum is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any loss due to any sale or exchange of any item in the For Sale / Trade forum.

I guess I was wrong.

That Omen case looks interesting. Kind of big though.

You are over pricing that titan. I don't see you it being worth more then $400. I had a hard time selling a 1080ti for 300 with a wb or stock cooler.

Back