The OFFICIAL post pics of your SFF thread...

FLECOM

Modder(ator) & [H]ardest Folder Evar
Staff member
Keep images a resonable size... if you got a 1Ds for your birthday that dosent mean that we want to download a 4,064 x 2,704 JPEG :eek: (It means you should pack it up and mail it to me, PM me for my address.... ;))

If pictures turn to red
redx.gif
's for a significant period then your images may be removed. DO NOT link images from servers that are not yours, host them yourself. If you do not have a host checkout this page... http://www.FLECOM.net/[H]OCP/upload.html

All posts must adhere to the forum rules

Post Picutres only! no discussion! if you want to ask someone something, pm them... or if want feedback on your case simply post it here, and make a new thread showing off your neat tiny pc :)

I guess I'll be the first in this gallery with my Shuttle SB75G2 system. :D

shuttle1.jpg

shuttle3.jpg

a shot of the rear mounted 80mm fan with the rear grill removed.

shuttle5.jpg

desk1.jpg

Shuttle XPC SB75G2
2.8C @ 3.4Ghz w/ 1GB of Corsair XMS BH-5 PC3200
X800 > XT PE @ 520/560
Western Digital 250GB HDD, Audigy 2 ZS
NEC 2510A Dual Layer DVD/CD writer
Creative GigaWorks S700 5.1 speakers
Dell 2001FP 20 inches of LCD goodness.

Case,%20LCD,%20keyboard.jpg

First Biostar in the thread! Yay!
Specs:
AXP1700+ @2GHz 12x166
1GB DDR400
120GB Seagate w/ 8MB Cache
on-board sound/graphics
Leadtek Winfast TV2000 XP Deluxe
LG 52x writer/16x DVD combo

Shuttle SN45G sporting an old 1.4ghz tbird with 512mb pc2100 ram. Got an 80gb western drive in there too, a 9600pro and an sb live card.
I'm really satisfied with how the case looks now, but I'm still having stability issues (most likely something on the mobo getting to hot, maybe the north/southbridge).
Maybe watercooling is around the corner..? :)

newest_desk.jpg

More info here!

desktop.jpg

computer.jpg

Haven't really modded anything much, i need to stealth that beige drive :( I'm kinda going for the neat look atm. The drive was stealthed before, but it wouldn't attach properly (not having cut the screws and drive cover aluminium.
ala:
comp.jpg

Its a SN45G rev. 1
xp2500 @ 2.3ghz
radeon 9800se AIW @ pro
silenX 250watt PSU
1gb pc3200 twinmos RAM

mysetup800600.jpg

Not pictured in the shot is my external pioneer a05 I use for cdr/dvdr.. I run the shuttle as my primary gaming machine so I can bring it to lans swiftly, while the lian pictured *was* my CS Server. The Lian is stripped right now of all its components and should be 64 bit by the end of the Summer. Thats an SK41G w/ Nexus Temp/fan monitoring... I use a NEC 1855NX (25ms dvi) for the Shuttle, while the other box uses the Compaq 5017m 15'' LCD.

/edit... I love the way all of us SFF guys are pimpin' the LCDs. :D

how about a Corsair Hydrocool for your SFF that has been modded with an Ehiem 1250 and AC Fan?

sff_h201.jpg

with the new X800XT

sff_h202.jpg

aradeath said:

OMG dude....looking at that pic scares me.......you sure you wouldn't feel more comfortable widening the holes a LITTLE bit at putting some rubber grommets inside 'em at all? Pleeeeeease..... ;) :p

Steve said:
how about a Corsair Hydrocool for your SFF that has been modded with an Ehiem 1250 and AC Fan?

http://hypothermia.gamershardware.com/sff_h201.jpg[IMG]

with the new X800XT

[IMG]http://hypothermia.gamershardware.com/sff_h202.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Nice setup Steve. :eek:

What kinda harddrive setup you got going on in that sucka?

cornelious0_0 said:
Oh my dear lord.....I want.......NOW!!!

True! :eek:

Those are freaking sweet.

400GB of harddrive in a shuttle isn't bad either.

I'm looking for around that much room when I get a TV capture card for my SN45G.

Steve said:

sff_h201.jpg

with the new X800XT

sff_h202.jpg

pitty you had to take the mesh out.. you could have gotten a gpu waterblock that fit... OR you could have modded it all the way to actually make it look like it was meant to be ... :rolleyes:

LyCoS said:
pitty you had to take the mesh out.. you could have gotten a gpu waterblock that fit... OR you could have modded it all the way to actually make it look like it was meant to be ... :rolleyes:

Now now, be nice.....where's YOUR water cooled shuttle? :p

Just playin dude......its all good.

ozziegn said:
I guess I'll be the first in this gallery with my Shuttle SB75G2 system. :D

shuttle1.jpg

shuttle3.jpg

a shot of the rear mounted 80mm fan with the rear grill removed.

shuttle5.jpg

desk1.jpg

Shuttle XPC SB75G2
2.8C @ 3.4Ghz w/ 1GB of Corsair XMS PC4000 RAM
X800 softmodded > XT PE @ 520/560
Western Digital 250GB HDD, Audigy 2 ZS
NEC 2510A Dual Layer DVD/CD writer
Creative GigaWorks S700 5.1 speakers
Dell 2001FP 20 inches of LCD goodness.

You're not human, no one is that damn tidy.

The_Mage18 said:
You're not human, no one is that damn tidy.

Not true......you haven't seen my room lately. Part of the reason for the cleaning was cus I had so much stuff lying around and the bass from my Z-560's was making things rattle and shake against the walls.....I had to fix my rattles in my room. ;)

My XPC

Fektyur(03).jpg

Fektyur(04).jpg

Fektyur(05).jpg

SN41G2 v2
AXP-M 2400+
2x512MB Geil Value
Palit 6800 128MB
Thermaltake Aquarius 2
80GB Seagate HDD

Please let me know what you think!

Oh and system specs are:

Overclocked 3.06ghz to 3.22ghz P4 w/HT
1GIG PC3200
80GB HD
Combo DVD/CD-RW
Radeon 9800PRO overclock to 9800PRO XT

side.jpg

side2.jpg

back.jpg

Here is my ecube. Soon to be watercooled. I`ll post more pics, specs and mods tomorrow since im going to bed now

edit: oops meant bed..
Edit: Changed to a more current pic.

PICT0216.jpg

Here is my ecube. Soon to be watercooled.

Be sure to keep us caught up.....I honestly can't remember the last time I saw someone have fun with one of those ecubes. ;)

Let 'er rip :cool:

This is my Sn45g just recently modded due to the new graphics card. Its strange seeing an Nvidia card in my machine after having an ATI for the last few years but I'm no fan boy ( It would appear that I am by the bfg design but I really just liked the colors.) so I just go with whats best at the time. Anyhow, The temps on the videocard dropped by 10 degrees after cutting the holes in the window which is an insane drop in temp if you ask me.

Im not finished yet, the graphics need to be trimmed a little better and maybe changed but all in all im pretty happy with it. I also cut the back vent out etc. etc. I took no pics of it since we have all seen it 1000 times.

shuttle2.jpg

shuttle1.jpg

shuttle3.jpg

Jozone said:
your graphics and window look great! nice work.

Very nice look indeed.

I always wanted to do that (cut the window over the fan(s) back when i had my 9800Pro in my SB65G2 to help the cards temps out....and it looks like maybe I was dead on about the effectiveness. :) If I wasn't alrady knee deep in mod plans for my Lian-Li I'd be quite tempted to go back to a Shuttle.....but oh well, I guess there'll always be this thread to taunt and tease me into caving in. :p

mine is nothing comapred to you guys, but here she is anyways with a brand new LCD
collegeworkstationLCD.JPG

All of these make mine look so boring. :D

SB75 #1
sff2.jpg

SB75 #2
sff4.jpg

SB75 #3 (You can't really see it, but it's under the desk sort of peeking out front).

sff1.jpg

I wanted to have the Phish sticker on there because its colors matched up so well. This is the orginal AGP offering of Shuttle also.

tvclose.JPG

tvclose2.JPG
:D

overall picture of my workarea with both SFFs and my Xbox set up. Looks good and thanks to SFF PCs, it doesn't take up a ton of room:

new_office.jpg

This picture is pre-water cooling the Shuttle.

Steve said:
overall picture of my workarea with both SFFs and my Xbox set up. Looks good and thanks to SFF PCs, it doesn't take up a ton of room:

first off, i'm jealous. secondly, two words, cable management. :)

regards,
steve

Steve said:

new_office.jpg

whats on your screens?

Back