The Official [H]ard|Gaming Minecraft Server

Let me check it out. I just restarted it last night so it must have been recent

Should be good to go now. I forgot that when i flashed my router firmware it changed the IP of the server box for port forwarding.

I was gonna say it just might be my lasers since I had them going to make some gold chipsets. Iron chipsets are up next when I get home.

I believe the server has crashed/is throwing a temper tantrum again. Earlier it was very bad pings/rubber banding then it put me in a time out. The ping seems to be bad on both my (terrible) home connection and through my phone.

Somehow my quantum helmet disappeared between last night and earlier this afternoon but eh, that's easy to rebuild.

(edit): Server isn't really crashed, mostly. Just slow/lag issues?

Last edited:
I restarted the server but it's freaking out about something and I can't figure out whats going on.

restored a backup from last night, but server is still freaking out about something ic ant figure out. let me know if it's actually causing performance issues.

I don't know what Zeth might have been doing but I know Ethereal was on the server last night (11PM-midnight-ish EST, might have been later).

Eth was turning OFF his nuclear reactor (I doubt that causes it?).

The major (new) changes that I have done in the past couple days are:

-built a big reactor (9x9x9)

-wither skellington farming (fluid tessaract to the overworld/Zeth's mob essence tank + MFR auto spawner + wither skeleton in a safari net + "Exact Copy: Yes")

-Explored a crap ton in the mining dimension (~6000m north and ~6000m west of DG's portal) and found a weird Blood Magic village thingamabobber).

If any of those are causing the freak out then let me know.

Last edited:
The blood magic thing was something I made on purpose, it's a blood magic ritual and you need it for some of the higher-end stuff. I don't think anything at my base could be causing it, I haven't made any major changes really...certainly thing that I think would accumulate over time? I'll check things out but I don't really know what it could be.

The one that I found looked like it was a "naturally" generated thing. Although I guess it could be generated by the ritual? If not that seems like a pain to get all of those stone brick houses and lava and everything set up.

The one that I found looked like it was a "naturally" generated thing. Although I guess it could be generated by the ritual? If not that seems like a pain to get all of those stone brick houses and lava and everything set up.

Yeah you do the ritual and then it starts naturally generating the roads and buildings etc and really tough enemies spawn there.

Only thing I had done lately was set up a bunch of macerators for autocrafting the macerator recipes with Logistics pipes.

Server will be down for a few hours while I move that system, so don't panic. ;p

Since the rollback eliminated that autocrafting I had set up for macerators, I think I will just overdo it and one machine per recipe!

Every time I come to the thread, the only new posts are about how the server is down. You would think whoever made the mod pack ya'll use would have this stuff worked out or something...

Every time I come to the thread, the only new posts are about how the server is down. You would think whoever made the mod pack ya'll use would have this stuff worked out or something...

It's modded Minecraft, every server crashes at some point. The only major crash I know of is with LP pipes and the BC Lasers. This is actually a well thought out pack with minimal glitches and problems unlike the DW20 pack.

Coincidentally, I think the server might be down again :/. Doesn't show up as being connectable in Minecraft anyway. Could just be a connection problem?

Im beginning to wonder if its the LP autocrafting im attempting. The server went unresponsive the last time I reached this same point in a different configuration. I may have to join the evil dark side and go AE. EEEWWWWWW I feel all dirty just saying that.

I have the inscriber and the plates if you need to use them. It also kind of auto crafts (pulls from chests, dumps to the diamond one there). Would just need to move that chest and replace it really.

The first go round I had 4 crafting pipes per machine. This go round I had one crafting pipe one each machine. Finished up all the Metal Formers and Macerators and was gonna start on either the canning machine or Thermal centrifuge today.

How long has the server been down? I have the machine in another room and no one had posted anything so I just now realized there was a problem: The machine wasn't even on. Looks like a hardware failure as the machine will not power up.

At least a week from what I can remember. I didn't say anything earlier because I'm trying to be a good student (and failing horribly at that). Stupid Cities:Skylines!

Hello All who remember the old HardCrafts and Hashland.
I am necro-ing this thread to ask if anyone has backups of any of the old worlds.
I have been nostalgic lately and wouldnt mind re-exploring the old worlds, and I would like to have my own backups of these worlds.
Please PM me if you can helpout!
Thanks!
TED here
Zexx in minecraft.

2020-03-04_05.27.22.png
2020-03-04_05.26.40.png

Back