Team Group 2TB SSD $109

I just got my TG EX2 2TB they did on sale about a week ago. It dropped to 86.99, so just over 90 out the door at newegg. Performance wise, it's OK. Its sata, and it's dramless. You're looking at 500mb/s in short tasks. For a steam drive it is working great. Games load faster than HDD, helps open world and games that have a lot of load screens. For sustained large files writes/reads, yeah go for DRAM. But I don't have any more m.2 slots available. I don't notice any real difference between this an a 2TB 970 evo plus m.2 when playing games.

It's not just you. :D It gets even worse when you have cars, homes, and other stuff you can upgrade. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Just don't look at your wife the same way as that's some tinkering reserved for only the ultra wealthy with extremely high pain tolerances. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That's why I'm trying to import an Asian bride! No need to upgrade when she's already an upgrade over 90% of American Women! Lol

The Cars... I just beat em to death. One is 17 Years old and the other is 7 Years old. I am going for maximum ROI in the car department.

Back on topic, I think I am gonna have to order one of these drives.

That's why I'm trying to import an Asian bride! No need to upgrade when she's already an upgrade over 90% of American Women! Lol

The Cars... I just beat em to death. One is 17 Years old and the other is 7 Years old. I am going for maximum ROI in the car department.

Back on topic, I think I am gonna have to order one of these drives.
Careful with those Asian models--they come with some steep maintenance requirements and leave you stranded as some of them are built with planned obsolescence in mind. ;)

I like my cars older too--back when you could order a factory service manual for them and do everything yourself. :) I just like what I like and it's nice to just have it and not worry about what the world thinks is fun/nice/neat/etc.

I don't think that's a bad move if you're using it as an HDD replacement like the post above. :)

Careful with those Asian models--they come with some steep maintenance requirements and leave you stranded as some of them are built with planned obsolescence in mind. ;)

I like my cars older too--back when you could order a factory service manual for them and do everything yourself. :) I just like what I like and it's nice to just have it and not worry about what the world thinks is fun/nice/neat/etc.

I don't think that's a bad move if you're using it as an HDD replacement like the post above. :)
Not going the model route. I met someone over a year ago that's close to my age, attractive and has a successful career. Very sweet and like minded. I will let you know if she gives me the basic instinct treatment after I bleed out. lol o_O

What MFs--you spent your time to write reviews and they want to punish you for that? What serious MFs...
That's OK, it gets even better.....
I started a new account so I could ask/answer community questions and leave reviews again.
I ordered my Moto G100 phone for 500usd, went to the Hub Locker to pick it up and all that was inside was the empty Moto G100 box. The original Amazon tape was cut and another shorter piece was used to reseal the package. Amazon CS said the package was delivered, which is a no fucking shit since I used the code to open the locker, and to file a police report!
The vendor said it's a Amazon fulfillment issue. You figure if a customer got an empty phone box they would contact Amazon and see WTF is going on!?
I filed a police report as package theft/porch pirate after asking what section to file it as since it was shipped to the Lockers and not my home. Received a email for the sheriff saying it was resubmitted under lost item so I has to get that cleared up and switched back.
I'll either call the local news reporter that investigate stuff like this or see if my AmExpress BlueBird account can reverse the charge.
This is not how you treat customers and to have someone from your market place to steal customer's items makes it worse. Oh, I left a negative review on the vender and it has yet to be posted.

Not going the model route. I met someone over a year ago that's close to my age, attractive and has a successful career. Very sweet and like minded. I will let you know if she gives me the basic instinct treatment after I bleed out. lol o_O
I meant model as in 'make and model' since we were on cars. :D

Super for you! I hope it's a match a long time in the making--I didn't meet my wife until I was 37 and she was also on the other side of the world. Celebrating 10 years this Feb! :eek: My how time flies...

That's OK, it gets even better.....
I started a new account so I could ask/answer community questions and leave reviews again.
I ordered my Moto G100 phone for 500usd, went to the Hub Locker to pick it up and all that was inside was the empty Moto G100 box. The original Amazon tape was cut and another shorter piece was used to reseal the package. Amazon CS said the package was delivered, which is a no fucking shit since I used the code to open the locker, and to file a police report!
The vendor said it's a Amazon fulfillment issue. You figure if a customer got an empty phone box they would contact Amazon and see WTF is going on!?
I filed a police report as package theft/porch pirate after asking what section to file it as since it was shipped to the Lockers and not my home. Received a email for the sheriff saying it was resubmitted under lost item so I has to get that cleared up and switched back.
I'll either call the local news reporter that investigate stuff like this or see if my AmExpress BlueBird account can reverse the charge.
This is not how you treat customers and to have someone from your market place to steal customer's items makes it worse. Oh, I left a negative review on the vender and it has yet to be posted.
Definitely use your CC to chargeback and get them up to speed on what happened. This is flat out fraud; and to be honest, I wouldn't do business with scamazon again--plenty of other ways to get what you need 99% of the time.

Back