Tales of Arise

D8fkBS0XoAEhHxQ.png

GXXX6Hr.jpg

Tales-of-Arise_2019_06-07-19_001.jpg

4izYCK8.jpg

This the first tales game to peak my interest since PS1 days. I use to love those but the series just died off for me during the PS2.

I just realized that the dual swords really reminds me of Geralt from The Witcher. Really looking forward to playing this.

This the first tales game to peak my interest since PS1 days. I use to love those but the series just died off for me during the PS2.
Tales of Symphonia was excellent, though. I played the original on Gamecube. I've never played the PS2 or PC versions.

Tales of Symphonia was excellent, though. I played the original on Gamecube. I've never played the PS2 or PC versions.
I never played Tales of Symphonia. Tales of Abyss was the last one I played I believe. After that I don't know but the series just died off for me. I tried playing some of the newer ones but they never grabbed me.

ive only played symphonia way back when and Berseria a couple years ago. this one looks good too. also, the older titles are on sale on steam if anyone is interested....

I guess I'm not really understanding that thread. My Xbox Elite controller seemed to be working fine. Although I'm probably not going to be playing it much more on the PC. I mistakenly ordered this game 4x (one for each console + steam + the collector's edition).

More reading shows that it seems to mostly be affecting people opted into the Steam Beta. I have not yet tried it yet because I don't want to get sucked into it when I have to go to work tomorrow morning.

I refunded this game and going to get it on ps5. I can't get it to work with a PS4 or ps5 controller.

I switched over playing it on the XBSX.

The PC is by far the smoothest experience, but that doesn't mean the XBSX or PS5 run terrible either. But the console versions definitely drop below 60 fps on quality, whereas the PC version was staying above 100 fps, with the exception of the story scenes, which stick to 60 fps. The XBSX though was running a bit smoother on the PS5.

Now, since I did get the Collector's Edition, Namco sent out a free digital copy of the game (mine is for the PS5), due to the edition being delayed. I might be giving that code away later, as I already have the Ultimate Edition on the PS5.

I switched over playing it on the XBSX.

The PC is by far the smoothest experience, but that doesn't mean the XBSX or PS5 run terrible either. But the console versions definitely drop below 60 fps on quality, whereas the PC version was staying above 100 fps, with the exception of the story scenes, which stick to 60 fps. The XBSX though was running a bit smoother on the PS5.

Now, since I did get the Collector's Edition, Namco sent out a free digital copy of the game (mine is for the PS5), due to the edition being delayed. I might be giving that code away later, as I already have the Ultimate Edition on the PS5.
I'll take it if you giving away =P

I got bored near the end of it, so I won't be playing that expansion for sure.

Back