System Monitor Screen?

sportwarrior

Limp Gawd
Is there such a thing as a screen that can positioned inside your case that displays vitals such as Temps and whatnot? I know there are some for 5.25 bays, but I'm a little surprised I haven't found anything for display internally. It intrigues me enough that I may even toy with the idea of modding one at some point, but I figure I'd better check to see if the product exists before I start down that road...

Interesting. I'm a little surprises this doesn't exist as a product, but I'm all in on the idea of modding it. Is there any particular software I should look at?

Interesting. I'm a little surprises this doesn't exist as a product, but I'm all in on the idea of modding it. Is there any particular software I should look at?

Jaz2cent's has been fiddling with this too in a couple of his vids.

There are ofc AIO's and even PSU's around which have this function integrated.

Yeah I've seen the AIOs, but I've just never been interested in water cooling. I'm not a serious overclocker, and with my luck I'd wake up in a couple of years to a fried system after a leak or something.

I'll take a look at the vids though!

Day late, dollar short almost necro. But Lamptron makes a bunch of them, also look at their fan controllers for smaller options. http://www.lamptron.com/Products/HardwareMonitor/
No idea if they are any good though.
Ooh, now you've got my attention! :D
Screenshot_2022-10-14-17-48-09-29_ffb2f5e1b976ff98cfc94f359fbce8de.jpg

Crystalfontz has a bunch of lcd panels, I had a bunch I sold a while back, think model 632

I got my hands on old tablet, alcatel one touch. It got android 4.0.1 (not 4.1) and update to newer version (unofficial) breaks the WiFi.

Is there any possibility to use this via Micro usb?
I tried to get some apps, but most of them are for Android 4.1+

I got my hands on old tablet, alcatel one touch. It got android 4.0.1 (not 4.1) and update to newer version (unofficial) breaks the WiFi.

Is there any possibility to use this via Micro usb?
I tried to get some apps, but most of them are for Android 4.1+
no, probably not. its a large coaster, aka garbage now.

Back in the day I used to have the Logitech G15 keyboards with the LCD screens on them for monitoring system stats.
Corsair came out with a little external unit called the iCue Nexus Touchscreen that is a small LCD touchscreen that can sit on your desk or mount to certain Corsair keyboards.
I have it just sitting on my Logitech G815 keyboard. It is pricey though at $100.
It is a TN panel so off angle viewing is not very good and it would have been nice if the screen area was the entire inside of the unit and not just a sliver in the center as well as an IPS or OLED screen.

IMG_2360.JPEG

This is what it looks like when I am gaming, keyboard moved under the monitor and using a Razor Orb Weaver and G604 mouse,
IMG_3148.JPEG

Back