Supa size your Anime Waifu {Gatebox Grande}

So, the title made me lol.
but honestly I think this is pretty cool. Imagine just have a cortana or waifu in each room thats able to zoom from room to room like an alexa. Its no different just has an avatar. I use alexa commands religiously for scheduling, music, communicating with my kids when im at work. I have 0 interest in a life sized waifu, but maybe a projection dock for a 6 inch thing at the outlet or on the wall would be dope AF. Master chief or ragnaros

"Joi. Everything you want to hear."

You know what, I may not be entirely against it in this overpopulated planet of ours... 🤔

I don't see much of a home use for this, but it would be keen in a commercial setting. Imagine walking into a mall, you see this thing, you ask where [store] is, and it tells you along with showing a map. If it's robust enough it could even detect if you have kids with you and path you by places that sell kids stuff. Or you walk in to GlobalCorp's Tokyo office and this thing is the receptionist. She takes your info, informs who you're there to visit, gives you info on the place, etc.

Wow now I can post this and be on topic :p
stop-my-penis-ezulzv(1).jpg

Back