Sunmilo custom case

Sorry for the necro but someone just linked me to this thread. How did the orders turn out? I'm really digging the glass cover. I'd love to do a retrofit on my NCase if the wriring job wasn't such a rat's nest.
Hey, the order turned out great. Sunmilo added me on an app called WeChat and we communicated all the details from there. Shipping was fast and packed very well. I'm sure with some proper cable lengths this case would be an eye catcher.

Hey, the order turned out great. Sunmilo added me on an app called WeChat and we communicated all the details from there. Shipping was fast and packed very well. I'm sure with some proper cable lengths this case would be an eye catcher.

Sorry to necro, but can you contact me man? I have a question about the Sunmilo case, maybe you can answer :) and for some reason I can't PM you (maybe a post count requirement or sth)

Cheers

Sorry to necro, but can you contact me man? I have a question about the Sunmilo case, maybe you can answer :) and for some reason I can't PM you (maybe a post count requirement or sth)

Cheers
Won't let me PM you. Although it's an old thread, if you have questions and I can answer them publicly other people can find it just like you did.

Won't let me PM you. Although it's an old thread, if you have questions and I can answer them publicly other people can find it just like you did.

No problem, I'd like to know what kind of fans will fit under the GPU if it's a 2 slot card. Sunmilo said its up to 15mm, I'm eyeing a 20mm thick fans and I'm wondering if they fit. Not sure if you still have your case so you can check that out.

I don’t have it anymore. Sold it on eBay a while back. But I did have a slim fan underneath that was 15mm thick and it just barely cleared my gpu

I don’t have it anymore. Sold it on eBay a while back. But I did have a slim fan underneath that was 15mm thick and it just barely cleared my gpu

Okay, thanks for the information. Could you tell why you sold it? Did you have any complaints about the case?

Okay, thanks for the information. Could you tell why you sold it? Did you have any complaints about the case?
Sold it because I switched to a laptop for school and needed the funds to pay for that laptop. The only gripe I had was the power button feeling a little cheap but perhaps he has changed his buttons, haven't seen his shop in a while.

Back