Sunmilo custom case

kajba

Weaksauce
I've googled and checked lots of things and this "company/person" is doing some quite interesting work! Some might be copies but still look decent.

机箱定制:“BG3号”全铝itx机箱定做MOD

Something which I found very interesting is this case/picture:
http://gd3.alicdn.com/imgextra/i3/21441269/TB2HlhQbVXXXXX1XpXXXXXXXXXX-21441269.jpg

It looks very impressive regarding size and look but I'm unable to read chinese and unable to register an account to ask him about this case, if it will be released.

Someone who can read or know how to order this?

I mean the last case is pretty much the same as a Lone Industries L2 or L3, maybe you can find one of those on ebay or on the forum here. But that's all I can do for you there.

Something which I found very interesting is this case/picture:
http://gd3.alicdn.com/imgextra/i3/21441269/TB2HlhQbVXXXXX1XpXXXXXXXXXX-21441269.jpg

It looks very impressive regarding size and look but I'm unable to read chinese and unable to register an account to ask him about this case, if it will be released.

Someone who can read or know how to order this?

The caption for this image says "We accept custom orders. Anything from minor changes to completely new designs". I'm not sure if the case you're interested in (the red one) is something they actually produce or if it's just a picture.

I don't know where you came across that photo, but that case isn't listed on their product page. I'm also interested in this. Lone Industries currently isn't producing the L3, and locating one is tough. One guy on Ebay wants $200 for his (the MSRP was $130 CAD).

I'd buy his case for $150, assuming they are on par quality wise. Love the tempered glass look!

Shipping is around 330-350 dollars

Where did you get that info? Or is it just for the US? (when I go on the sunmilo product page it says "Free express shipping" to Germany if i can count on Google Translate)

Well if you check the weight, i doubt it weights 48 KILO and not 4.8kilogram. So probably a typo on the shipment price and i would like to order one but dont know how to contact him.

dope. cases. i'm going to hit up their company and see if i can import some. anyone interested? shoot me a pm

I purchased a case from sunmilo, very friendly and super open to any ideas or changes you want depending on the case. It took approximately 20 days to manufacture and it is currently being shipped to me. In all, with all of the customizations I requested the case came to about $160 USD and shipping from China to the US cost me about $55 USD. I paid with PayPal through an english translator or "agent service" that charges 10% which wasn't too bad. I am thinking of doing a build log, but if not I will definitely post pictures of the case and the build.

EDIT: I purchased the "red dragon mini" the one similar to the Ncase M1 dimensions.

I purchased a case from sunmilo, very friendly and super open to any ideas or changes you want depending on the case. It took approximately 20 days to manufacture and it is currently being shipped to me. In all, with all of the customizations I requested the case came to about $160 USD and shipping from China to the US cost me about $55 USD. I paid with PayPal through an english translator or "agent service" that charges 10% which wasn't too bad. I am thinking of doing a build log, but if not I will definitely post pictures of the case and the build.

EDIT: I purchased the "red dragon mini" the one similar to the Ncase M1 dimensions.

Which case is that? Pics? Do you have his mail to contact him on or similar?

Which case is that? Pics? Do you have his mail to contact him on or similar?

Here are some shots he took before it shipped. I will provide his contact information to you once I hear back from him on giving it out. :)

Attachments

• 9096051dc9c15bc4d4af5551829de088.jpg
    9096051dc9c15bc4d4af5551829de088.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,310
  • 025b48e5ae8833f1bff8947ffcd5281a.jpg
    025b48e5ae8833f1bff8947ffcd5281a.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 290
  • c2c2816fb74ae0c78fb1374e16f5e1b8.jpg
    c2c2816fb74ae0c78fb1374e16f5e1b8.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 441
Chassis Dimensions: 230mm wide and 170mm deep, height 320mm (excluding feet and protruding parts), volume is 12.5L. It supports 280mm graphics cards.
PCI slots: 2
Support Motherboard: itx motherboard
supports Power: SFX / SFX-L powersupply

Damn nice. Would be nice if there was a slot for HDplex and not SFX :(
He has a huge selection of cases and he is even open to your ideas too, I sent you his contact info. I just picked that case because I like the ncase m1 size but i also like the tempered glass look.

Hello! Any chance he gave you the go ahead to give out the contact information?

Yes sorry, he uses an App that can be found on the Google play store not sure about the Apple app store but it's called WeChat, his user name is "sunmilo" and he will have to confirm the friend request. With this app he can respond quickly and it translates languages within the app. When you hold down your thumb it will give you an option to translate. I told him he might have some customers trying to reach him. Hope this helps!

nice find! i'm trying to order one now!
Also I forgot to mention. I used a website called taobaofocus where you can copy and paste the Chinese link into their website and it translates it. You are also able to use PayPal with them and they have a very reliable customer service live chat. Would highly recommend.

Sorry for the horrible pictures but here is my build in the case by sunmilo.

Still have some stuff to do so the cable management isn't finished.
IMG_20160412_203126547.jpg
IMG_20160412_203059575.jpg
IMG_20160412_202924476.jpg

The quality is amazing. The only issue I have is the power button feels a little cheap but the actual case is very very high quality.

I'll have some daytime pics soon

i just ordered the T01 to replace my Ncase. Can't wait to get it. More pics please :)

i did. Went with Taobao focus and message him on wechat. Mine came out to 165 shipped.

Sorry for the necro but someone just linked me to this thread. How did the orders turn out? I'm really digging the glass cover. I'd love to do a retrofit on my NCase if the wriring job wasn't such a rat's nest.

Back