Sun Cool 150W TDP slim heatsink

LegoFab

Weaksauce
ra8ydII.jpg

This Sun Cool is a full copper heat sink TPD 150W, Height 22mm, weight: 744g work with 92mm fan, total 36mm with Noctua 92mm slim fan.
This one will be used all our cases in future.
Test result in simulation with CPU heat source 110W, air flow 57m3/h (33.5 CFM), ambient temperature 30C:
0JxEoRo.jpg

Max temperature : 62.4C
Test result in simulation with CPU heat source 150W, air flow 57m3/h (33.5 CFM), ambient temperature 30C:
0JxEoRo.jpg

Max temperature : 74.3C

Max temperature with 150W CPU, no fan is 115C.

Available time: TBD

Compatibility? That overhang off the side looks problematic. I appreciate your enthusiasm, really, but consider the following. You're a new account, you've been creating threads that are closer to advertisements than requests for community input, and a lot of your data has been based on simulation and assumption than real world tests. I don't speak for everyone, but I personally am skeptical, and I know I'm not alone. You showed up out of nowhere seeming to have all the answers out of the gate. I'm not saying you can't do what you claim, just that I have doubts based on what I've seen. I'd slow down a bit, gauge reaction to your earlier posts before posting another revision or product idea, take time between decisions to allow the community to give feedback and suggestions so you can get an idea of what problems exist that need solving. Again, I'm glad your enthusiastic, hold onto that, just maybe step back a bit and let each idea breathe a moment.

What is "Sun Cool" ? That's like the worst name for a company manufacturing cooling equipment considering the temperature of Sun :p

Compatibility? That overhang off the side looks problematic.
The over hang side is in PCIE slot side so you can install it in any 115X motherboard with chipset heat sink height is lower than 12mm except Asus impact series.
and a lot of your data has been based on simulation and assumption than real world tests.
The simulation is fairly correct, but it is in idea case with idea air flow, in actual condition if we have good air flow, the result will not much different.

This one, F-brick and Monster ITX S is a set

And I have some thing to share:
We don't show our ideas for funny or kidding.
We show those because we don't want our product suddenly appear, but we still keeping some thing to surprise you.
At this time, we can't provide a detail plan for our ideas, we have to finish preparing many thing (website, supply chain, workshop...) we want our product appear professionally, we are trying to finish preparing in 2019 Spring.
After that, our ideas will be no longer to be in paper.

One more thing, due very difficult to create new account in [H], this one is shared to my partner, he will do media.

No approved for new one.

The reason might be the same ip. If you are registering from the same workplace and you have static ip address on your internet connection then that might be a reason. Also if you are using for example same company email address for whatever reason, you shouldn't do that for forum registration.

I assume that's the reason, I don't remember requirements for account creation, but for generally open forums those aren't that hard (I don't think admins are verifying every registration manually).

I'm skeptical until I see real results rather than just simulation. If it performs well and is compatible with Intel platforms I will be interested. Got to see a real prototype and results though.

I'm skeptical until I see real results rather than just simulation. If it performs well and is compatible with Intel platforms I will be interested. Got to see a real prototype and results though.

LegoFab got banned, so I'll guess he's not going to respond here...

Back