Suggestions on how/where to repurpose or donate a ton of extra PSU cables?

Kemist

n00b
I have a ton of PSU cables from 20+ Seasonic Focus+ 850W Gold PSU's; the PSU's themselves are long gone. Looking for suggestions on the best way/place to donate/repurpose them meaningfully, feels bad just throwing them away!

Btw if anyone happens to need any kind of cables with the same pinout as the Seasonic Focus+ 850W Gold series, I have every kind — PM me and I'll happily hook you up, just cover shipping.

Last edited:
heh, I forgot about the post count thing.

I can post a link to this thread in the freebies thread if you want.

I have a ton of PSU cables from 20+ Seasonic Focus+ 850W Gold PSU's; the PSU's themselves are long gone. Looking for suggestions on the best way/place to donate/repurpose them meaningfully, feels bad just throwing them away!

Btw if anyone happens to need any kind of cables with the same pinout as the Seasonic Focus+ 850W Gold series, I have every kind — PM me and I'll happily hook you up, just cover shipping.

I recently ordered four PSU's from a parts salvager, but unfortunately, no cables provided!

Do you still have these cables available? I was going to try opening my refurb PSU's, desolder the modular connectors, and solder down permanent cables hacked from old broken PSUs laying around. It would be so much easier if I could just get the actual modular power cables though.

Last edited:
Back