Suggestion: local sales/trades subforum in FS/FT

• Thread starter Deleted member 143938
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 143938

Members can make a thread for their metro area for example NYC, and people local to the area can post their stuff there - for those who rather not deal with shipping and being ripped off that way.

Yeah there's Craigslist but this would be a good way to get local [H]'s together and do tech deals with H'ers rather than strangers (well.. you know what I mean).

What's wrong with people just putting their area in the title like they do now? Why split the traffic?

What's wrong with people just putting their area in the title like they do now? Why split the traffic?
Didn't realize people do that (don't really frequent FS/FT in general, just have some things all of a sudden I was thinking of selling and this idea came up).
Still, I think it'd be more organized into one thread per area instead of a diasparate of threads, would make people more likely to subscribe or check in to one particular "area" thread than constantly be on the lookout or randomly bump into a trader who happens to be in their area as is the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back