Suggest a wireless mouse for fingertip grip

blade12

Limp Gawd
Hello, I've been looking for suggestions. I would like it to be wireless and hopefully have 5 buttons minimum for RPG games (left-click, right-click, and 3 other buttons minimum). No budget but keep it reasonable around $100-120. Is there anything out there like this??

I currently use G602, but it's bulky for fingertip grip (my pinky/ring fingers get stiff). I used to have a Deathadder - I went through 3 in 6 years (poor build-quality). Before that, I had Microsoft Wheel mouse optical for 10 years.

I looked at the following mice:
Glorious Model O wireless
Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT Wireless
Razer Orochi V2 Mobile Wireless
Razer Viper Ultimate Wireless
Logitech G303 wireless is releasing upcoming week ($150 might be too much though)

Feel free to recommend something else. I prefer not to wait a few months for something unreleased (a week or 2 is fine). Thanks!

The wireless G502 might be what you seek. The wireless version is super light by default, although you can add weights if you want more heft.
They used to retail around $150, but you can find them for quite a bit less if you look around. I think Best Buy has 'em on display if you want to see how it feels in your hand.

That is my current mouse and too big/heavy for fingertip grip unfortunately.
I have the 604 and I have small hands and finger grip it most of the time. how small are your hands?
It's lighter than the 602 since it only has one battery, but you can also run 1 battery in the 602 if you wanted to.

I have the 604 and I have small hands and finger grip it most of the time. how small are your hands?
It's one of the heavier mice.

I just got a Razer Orochi v2, and it's perfect for fingertip grip. Only weighs 72g. The G602 was over 125g so not great for fingertip grip.

It's one of the heavier mice.

I just got a Razer Orochi v2, and it's perfect for fingertip grip. Only weighs 72g. The G602 was over 125g so not great for fingertip grip.
I just weighed mine. Almost double

B8A31337-C41B-4153-A6F8-5F4A5FC1CBB9.jpeg

Can't go wrong with the Razer Viper series, IMO. I've got the 8K wired for my PC and the wireless for my iPad Pro.

Just got the Razer Viper Ultimate and it has been great coming from a Logitech G502 Hero. So much lighter and more comfortable for me. I actually have been more fingertip grip since switching, where i was mostly palm grip with the Logitech (and dealing with some discomfort after long sessions).
I got it plus charging dock for under $100, which seemed a fair price.

Last edited:
Logitech G Pro was the best mouse Ive used. It just let me aim better and I would've kept it but g502 has more buttons.

Back