Streets of Rage 4 and DLC

Boris_yo

Limp Gawd
Hello,

Any old timers who played SoR 1,2,3 on their SEGA console? I did complete these series several times. They have good replayability.

The 4th installment and DLC are on sale at this time for $20. How's the game? Worth it's price? Should be gotten with DLC together?

I don't play almost but thought maybe I should get the deal. I can wait another year though until Christmas.

Hello,

Any old timers who played SoR 1,2,3 on their SEGA console? I did complete these series several times. They have good replayability.

The 4th installment and DLC are on sale at this time for $20. How's the game? Worth it's price? Should be gotten with DLC together?

I don't play almost but thought maybe I should get the deal. I can wait another year though until Christmas.

Totally worth every cent and probably more. It's faithful to the old ones but upgraded in most ways. The DLC is a blast. The endless stages turn it into a streets of rage roguelike and the extra characters are amazing and can be used in the main campaign. The coop mode is godly as well. The OG character versions of each game plus a few others are all hidden characters in the main game that aren't that hard to unlock. The DLC drops three of the bosses in as playable characters and also enables the ability to customize your specials and supers. There's a lot of replay value in the game itself and there is a training stage to practice combos.

I haven't touched the DLC, but the normal game at least was on Game Pass. You can always give it a go and see what you think. IMO, if you like the older games you'll probably like this one, too.

I haven't touched the DLC, but the normal game at least was on Game Pass. You can always give it a go and see what you think. IMO, if you like the older games you'll probably like this one, too.

The DLC adds a second option for all specials/supers, enables you to play as the three bosses that were obvious, and turns on Nightmare mode which is an infinite survival mode. IMHO it's worth it.

SOAREVERSOR Domingo I read that DLC changes some aspects of original game like difficulty of 1-11 stages makes easier...

There's multiple difficulty levels. On the lower ones it's always a cake walk. Some of the classic characters (looking at your Roo) can also be abused like crazy. At lower levels it's going to be easy. Which is good for pushing through will all the characters, at the higher levels it's going to be hard.

Also online coop is limited to 2p, local is 3p.

Back