[Steam] Metro: Last Light (OG) FREE starting 5-18-23 ending 5-25-23

CAD4466HK

2[H]4U
Get Metro: Last Light (OG not Redux) Complete Edition free on Steam to celebrate it's 10th Anniversary. Starting 5-18-23.

1684354466566.png

Last edited:
already had redux of this and the first/metro 2033, and only the original of the original metro but not last light

so this was just the one I needed lol

already had redux of this and the first/metro 2033, and only the original of the original metro but not last light

so this was just the one I needed lol
I have all the OG's on Steam as well as Exodus, and only have Last Light Redux on GOG.
I've never played the The Redux's, I've heard that the OG's are better cuz they have all the levels that the Redux versions lack.

OG's on Steam as well as Exodus, and only have Last Light Redux on GOG.
I've never played the The Redux's, I've heard that the OG's are better cuz they have all the levels that the Redux versions lack.

I have no clue never played or paid for one I got them all on Steam (including Exodus Enhanced which came with the original too) free from various promotions over the years 🤣

I have no clue never played or paid for one I got them all on Steam (including Exodus Enhanced which came with the original too) free from various promotions over the years 🤣
Lucky you...
I paid full price the day they dropped for all of them except for the Enhanced version of Exodus. :(

So I have Redux how is this different?

I mean, I did "buy" it just the same.

Heh, thank you.

Maybe it runs better on the Deck...

Back