[Steam] Little Nightmares (free till Jan 17)

Xrave

Supreme [H]ardness
Bandai Namco Entertainment is offering a copy of Little Nightmares (PC Digital Download Code) for free if you sign up via the pop-up window offer page by January 17th. Code can be redeemed on Steam and must be redeemed by February 17th 11:59pm PST.

Note: codes will be delivered via email within 2 weeks from the promotional date.

in the OP he states: Note: codes will be delivered via email within 2 weeks from the promotional date.

wait, Xrave, you are the OP, you knucklehead 😅

Just adding moral support for DogsofJune
Ahhh ok hahaha

Did this promo come with the DLC? (I got my copy through a Steam sale a few weeks ago)
I just finished the first DLC yesterday and began the second DLC already (there are 3 DLC total). They are about an hour to two hours each and cost $3.99/each otherwise. Very enjoyable

anyone gotten their code for this one yet? Promotional date is 1/17 which would put the 2 weeks at 1/31. I am getting tired of checking my junk hotmail account for this one...

Finally got my code today. I'm a bit baffled as to how it takes two weeks to send out some electronic vouchers, but hey free game.

Finally got my code today. I'm a bit baffled as to how it takes two weeks to send out some electronic vouchers, but hey free game.
hello me from earlier, you spoke too soon...

i got an email from bandai today saying i didnt win. Didnt realize the "giveway" was a drawing or something like that. pretty sure i just got email harvested.
after seeing this, I actually read the whole email I got today from Bandai (just saw the subject line in my notifications before and assumed the code was inside) and yeah I didn't "win" either. <sigh> looks like we all fell for their data collection scheme.

I didn't get an email at all. It's not in my inbox or junk/spam

There was nothing I saw to indicate it was a contest, I think they just straight up lied to get email addresses. I did make sure to immediately unsubscribe because I don't want to reward that sort of BS.

It's funny because they're not a company I've been very aware of since the NES/Sega days but now I have a negative view of them and am less likely to buy their games simply because I don't trust them.

There was nothing I saw to indicate it was a contest, I think they just straight up lied to get email addresses. I did make sure to immediately unsubscribe because I don't want to reward that sort of BS.

It's funny because they're not a company I've been very aware of since the NES/Sega days but now I have a negative view of them and am less likely to buy their games simply because I don't trust them.
same, to all of that

this is why i always sign up for stuff like this with a junk email. no harm really done

Back