Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

I want to play this, but not with all the issues. And probably not for more than about $10.

I want to play this, but not with all the issues. And probably not for more than about $10.
It's definitely worth more than $10. As for the issues, I had very few of them through my two playthroughs beyond the initial stuttering. That was initially fixed by turning off my e-cores and then after a patch, I was able to re-enable them.

IMO no matter what setting you choose (or what CPU/GPU you have), you're still going to have hitches and minute stuttering. The DLSS frame-gen DLL that the game comes with also causes ghosting with the UI, although you can replace it with an older one to fix that. If you play for long periods of time it'll eventually break and bog down to 30fps, too. Other games also do that, so it's not just this one. Those things might or might not bother you, though. The hitching/stutter is worse than in the first game, but I found it tolerable. If it ran perfectly it would be a $60 game to this day in my eyes. As it stands, it's one I'd still recommend on sale for $30 or less.

I picked this one up for ~$30 and played it for an hour or so. I really enjoyed the first one but this one didn't grab me so I refunded it. Way too much Tomb Raider in that first bit.

Back