Stackable 10% off + 20% off at Jet.com

Parja

[H]F Junkie
Link for the lazy: https://jet.com/

Use coupon code SCARYMOMMY2015 for 20% off (max $50 discount). - valid only for first purchase
Pay with Android Pay for an additional 10% off (max $30 discount).

Bought a Zotac AMP! Omega GTX 980 Ti with waived return shipping for $536.13.

Last edited:
"The code SCARYMOMMY2015 is only valid on your first purchase". -__-

Jet.com becomes pretty much worthless after the first purchase. The prices aren't any better than amazon or ebay and they have way less product availability/diversity.

They started out great for like the first couple months and then they changed it up and I haven't used them since. This would have been my first purchase since a few months ago but, well, yeah... coupons that only work for first time shoppers.

How the hell do you get it to stack? I've messed with this for like 45 minutes and I can't get anything but one or the other to work. Promo codes can only be applied at checkout, and android pay is completely separate so you never get to enter a promo code.

The stack deal is dead. The 10% android pay discount seems to have been good until 9am EST. I was able to use both to get a ScanDisk 960GB ultra2 for $180 shipped.

"The code SCARYMOMMY2015 is only valid on your first purchase". -__-

Just make a new account. Surely you've got more than one email address.

How the hell do you get it to stack? I've messed with this for like 45 minutes and I can't get anything but one or the other to work. Promo codes can only be applied at checkout, and android pay is completely separate so you never get to enter a promo code.

It's automatic when you choose to check out with Android pay. You don't need to apply a code for the Android pay discount.

The stack deal is dead. The 10% android pay discount seems to have been good until 9am EST. I was able to use both to get a ScanDisk 960GB ultra2 for $180 shipped.

The AMEX $20 deal is dead. the 10% Android pay discount is very much still alive.

I finally got it, I had to make an account with jet and go all the way through to checkout to put in the 20% code, then back all the way out and go back into android pay and it kept the 20%. Ended up getting a 380X for $148 which will replace my GTX 950, $67 savings total.

The AMEX $20 deal is dead. the 10% Android pay discount is very much still alive.

One of my AMEX cards still has the $20 back for $50 from Jet, good til 1/31/16.

I may have to see if there's anything worth buying from them, been too lazy to look over the holidays, but I did have a great experience buying from Jet.com for a MK watch for my wife.

I don't think this company will last after the promos are all gone and everyone has used up their email addys and they start filtering by address. Its like the Bing Cash Back of this decade. :)

so how do you get them both to work?

I apply android15 and scarymommy2015 and it only lets me do one at a time?

so how do you get them both to work?

I apply android15 and scarymommy2015 and it only lets me do one at a time?

android15 doesn't stack. You have to be on an android device with android pay installed, get the jet.com app and go all the way through checking out the normal way, the last tab I think it was called "review" you can put scarymommy2015 in. Then you go back to your cart and choose check out with android pay and it keeps the 20% discount on. You can not use the 15% android15 it has nothing to do with this.

Thanks - I don't have an android device except my kindle and android pay isn't offered and I don't feel like messing with it...probably shouldn't buy what I was going to buy anyway :)

AMD Fury for $445.

$539 - $11 no free returns - $50 scarymommy2015 coupon = $475 - $30 for android pay if I had it would have been avaialble = $445.

Good price, but I can live without it.

Oh yeah! Picked up an EVGA GTX 970 for $217.57. A savings of $86.42 when you add the $6.42 return waiver. Since this is an EVGA card, and by default it carries an excellent warranty, I have no qualms about wavering that.

Does Android pay require an android device? Any workarounds?

Yes it needs android, but you **might** be able to install it and the Jet app from an android emulator. There are even some free ones out there, but many of them really suck.

EVGA SC GTX 960 = $133.78 Shipped after coupons.

That's dirt cheap...

Also Dell P2715Q is $408 shipped after coupons.

Last edited:
You can get a samsung pro 950 for 250 shipped. GG

Yep that's exactly what I got, was $251.98 after Get20off $50 off and 10% from $30 android pay discount (available in app only) and I got another $20 off for the Amex $20 off $50 promo. 512GB 950 pro for $232, not bad at all. :)

Thanks OP!

Sweet! Thanks OP for the code.

Got a Phanteks Evolv ATX case for $167 /w free shipping. :D

Has anyone been successful with two accounts at Jet? Do they get pissy if you're using the same home address?

950 pro arrived today without a problem, shipped from Newegg actually. Didn't come with the AC promo code but it hasn't been offered on Newegg for a few weeks either.

I knew I should've researched my board though first, turns out using the onboard M.2 disables 2xsata3/6G ports and is also limited to only 10G (just slightly faster than Sata 6G)....so now I need to buy an m.2 x4 PCIe riser card. :D

Has anyone been successful with two accounts at Jet? Do they get pissy if you're using the same home address?

Yeah I've used it 2x with diff emails no problems so far, the biggest hurdle was having to set up Android Pay.

Jet seems very strict about having two account if either the shipping or billing address on either are the same.
I can confirm that if you have two separate accounts under two different shipping addresses, if the billing address/CC is the same, the coupon code won't even work on the second account, and if it does go through there is a high chance the accounts will be banned.

I created a second account for work, with a different shipping address, and ship to name, but when i tried to purchase something with the code using a different CC (but same billing address as main account), they removed the coupon code from checkout.

Also see: Banned from Jet.com for multiple accounts

Last edited:
You can get a samsung pro 950 for 250 shipped. GG

I assume it's gone back up in price? I see $424 which only drops it to $344 after the discounts.

Any other good deals worth using this discount on?

Jet seems very strict about having two account if either the shipping or billing address on either are the same.
I can confirm that if you have two separate accounts under two different shipping addresses, if the billing address/CC is the same, the coupon code won't even work on the second account, and if it does go through there is a high chance the accounts will be banned.

I created a second account for work, with a different shipping address, and ship to name, but when i tried to purchase something with the code using a different CC (but same billing address as main account), they removed the coupon code from checkout.

Also see: Banned from Jet.com for multiple accounts

Yeah, they stealth nuked my account and order. Fuckers.

I assume it's gone back up in price? I see $424 which only drops it to $344 after the discounts.

Any other good deals worth using this discount on?

$331.98 which is the deal I got, shipped from Newegg.

https://jet.com/product/SAMSUNG-950...e-SSD-MZ-V5P/0fd85d9b14dc45a5a4d544e84e7421f6

$80 off ($50 from get20off and $30 off from Android Pay) = $251.98 minus $20 from Amex could've gotten it even cheaper if I waived the free return but missed it on my old Android phone. No worries, gotta let them make *SOME* money.

Anyone know if the Android Pay promo is still active? I saw it displayed in the jet.com app when I first saw this thread, but I was looking at it yesterday, and didnt see it anywhere. Did you just order that chizow, or had you done it earlier when this thread first started?

Used the 20% coupon and got $50 off a tool I needed.

They sent me the wrong item...great job Jet!

I called them up and they gladly issued a return label. So far, so good...

Anyone know if the Android Pay promo is still active? I saw it displayed in the jet.com app when I first saw this thread, but I was looking at it yesterday, and didnt see it anywhere. Did you just order that chizow, or had you done it earlier when this thread first started?

I ordered it on Jan 2nd, the Android Pay promotion showed it was active until 1/6 I believe. I am not sure if it has been renewed again or not.

Back