Soundblaster Katana V2 updated version

Comixbooks

Fully [H]

More Watts I wonder how crisp this sounds compared to my Edifiers?
Cost like 100.00 over the originals

Ok I bought one....
I'm using Edifiers 350DBS but if this works out if clarity is any better I'll keep them otherwise I'll ebay them.

Long story short when i was playing the game Rift in 2011 I had a speaker set I think there were Logitechs they sounded really good at they
and dual cups on them in a vertical fashion they were amazing until they broke.

Last edited:
On the truck today hope it works I'm sure I'm going to like it over my Edifiers I talked to a guy on Youtube who bought two Katanas I plan to mount it on the wall if I don't have room on my desk. I won't set it up today unless its delivered early.

Looking forward to your feedback on these, actually considering them for a pc and possibly a living room tv.

If you have 300.00 speakers these are nothing special but I haven't tried them in games I had a bear of a time hooking these up being downloading software from Creative ect.. It's nice not to have speakers on the side of your monitor though but I'm just plaing MP3 from videogames right now or Youtube soundtracks. I'll see how these are for gaming on the weekend.

What I like about these they are not in your face visually and the speaker isn't pointed towards you so basically you can pick up on stuff that you would miss otherwise. I mean a good speaker set might be really overpowering these are just nice. I just tried my Cellphone USB-C to USB cord that works just as well. I have these mounted under my 24.5" monitor now to save space. I have a weird setup I have a 21.5" for surfing and my gaming monitor behind it just because I'm sensitive from light.

Just fired up the Division 2 Soundtrack that sounds pretty Badass.
I don't think it sounded that good with regular Speakers maybe because it's all electronic music.

Had some popping cracking noises with some Mp3s so I went to YouTube disabled some stuff in Windows 11 its fixed.

I just fired up Tiny Tinas Wonderland gun reloads and shots sound great maybe all my Downloaded MP3s are just bad files or some of the older ones.

Last edited:
Found the fix for popping and cracking the Bass has a adjustment on either the controller or software side if I turn it down to -3 no popping or cracking. Was really bummed out about it for the past 3 days. I found out about it from a Amazon review saying it can't handle the extra Bass. You don't really miss it anyway it's all about the soundbar anyway. You can turn it down all the way to -10 so you still notice it.

Where to Turn Down Bass.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/SoundBlast..._medium=Search&utm_name=Bing&utm_content=PSR1

It's Latency nothing else.....I have this Latency Meter program that was on Youtube.
It's working good now for Audio files. Uninstalled Bloatware like Geforce Experiece a Avast Virus Scanner and some other stuff.
You might have a Fast PC but if the latency isn't in check the Soundbar doesn't care it's going to give you Rice Krispys.

Latency Monitor.jpg

Last edited:
After using this for 3-4 weeks really like it now the real-estate is worth it.
Some stuff sounds good some stuff sounds better with Speakers but it all depends.
I don't notice it during games which is a good thing it's plenty loud have it down to like 20 volume or less.

LOL I plugged in my Edifiers think I'm going to box up my Katana even though stuff sounds crisp it's annoying after a while in games.
Plus my Headphones don't work right when they are plugged in. The Katana has a skewed sound to it after a while for some games makes you whince.

LOL I plugged in my Edifiers think I'm going to box up my Katana even though stuff sounds crisp it's annoying after a while in games.
Plus my Headphones don't work right when they are plugged in. The Katana has a skewed sound to it after a while for some games makes you whince.
use the eq to drop the highs a bit

I have both hooked up now lol switch between them for the hell of it not going to waste some stuff sounds really nice but music by far is better with speakers.

Back