Soul Calibur 6 coming to Xbox One/PS4/PC in 2018

I'd love to be able to play Madden on the PC. At least as long as you could still play vs. the consoles.
Street Fighter 5 works terrific at allowing you to play against both PC players and PS4 players, so it's definitely possible.

sweet.
yes more sports games should come back to pc, NHL 18 please!

I'd love to be able to play Madden on the PC. At least as long as you could still play vs. the consoles.
Street Fighter 5 works terrific at allowing you to play against both PC players and PS4 players, so it's definitely possible.
Despite what MS been saying recently they have been the road block for cross platform play. It is one of the reason SF V is not on Xbox. They also wanted SE to have special Xbox only servers that go through their live service. They said pound sand and not release it on Xbox.

I agree on both fronts, fighting and sports games, happy to see fighting games getting some more action.

Although sports games were always so-so on PC.

2018 should be pretty good for fighter games. I'm hoping the Dragonball Z Fighter Z coming out late Jan. will get some interest back in 2d fighters. Maybe help introduce the style so Soul Caliber 6 will have some more interest when it comes out, although fighting style will be quite different I know. Dead or Alive was always a favorite franchise for fighters and apparently they are for reals done with DLC on Dead or Alive 5 with the sept 25th update, so we should hear about news on DoA6 sometime this next year, DoA system for tag combo's was my favorite.

could have swore there was a thread with more to it than this one, thought I saw these already...
ign at E3 is talking about it on their live stream and made me look here.

Back