Sony's State of play 92/25/2021

vegeta535

[H]F Junkie

Sony had their state of play and it was pretty damn garbage. It is so awesome we getting getting DLC for a incomplete game. SE can suck it. I am surprised they are offering a free upgrade for FF7 to ps5 tho. It might be a shiny turd now but still a turd.

So many art school projects, so few video games.
Seriously. Where is GoW? I though it was planned for this year and we're haven't seen anything yet. Why nothing for Rachet and clank? Game is 3 months out. This generation is turning out to be kinda disappointing so far. The hardware is great but nothing exciting game wise been shown yet. For me anyway. I guess I am just getting old and cranky.

This was a pretty major letdown IMO. Sifu seems pretty interesting. The other stuff they showed didn't really do anything for me, or wasn't new/different.
I was hoping for a real Naught Dog game update, not a Crash Bandicoot port.
This reminds me of Nintendo's conference (last week) where they announced literally everything except the one thing I care about, a new Mario Kart.

This was a pretty major letdown IMO. Sifu seems pretty interesting. The other stuff they showed didn't really do anything for me, or wasn't new/different.
I was hoping for a real Naught Dog game update, not a Crash Bandicoot port.
This reminds me of Nintendo's conference (last week) where they announced literally everything except the one thing I care about, a new Mario Kart.
Me every Nintendo Direct
1614356968450.png

Was hoping for some God of War gameplay. Early rumors going around is that they are targeting photo realism with it which may be possible with some RT implementation...

Was hoping for some God of War gameplay. Early rumors going around is that they are targeting photo realism with it which may be possible with some RT implementation...

Call my crazy, but I am not a fan of photo realism. Prefer games with art styles that set them apart (Borderlands, Horizon Dawn, Cyberpunk, and Hades for examples). If I want photo realism, ill just go outside/turn on the news.

Disappointed there was not a new Horizon Zero trailer or news of a native PS5 version of the first game with the improvements they put in the PC edition.

Back