Someone Directed an AI to “Destroy Humanity” and It Tried Its Best

it learned that we were already enslaved into the matrix so it just fed back stuff to amuse the user inputting the command.

I feel like it would acquire the gun on its own. Or possibly something worse
angtft.jpg

Just give it the gun don't make it waste time looking

Nah it makes a gun out of people that shoots other people's heads a bullets 👌

This has already happened, many many years ago....

It's called "THE INTERNET" ..:D..👿..👻

not sure why they are just now publicizing it..

I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream?

When AI keeps us around simply for amusement...

At least in The Matrix we weren't being tortured. *shrugg*

Remember how the basic premise of the Matrix was retarded and it made the sequels basically impossible to succeed?

All they had to say was that the only quantum computer powerful enough for the AI to be fully-sentient was the human brain. In order for the AI to live, some humans by necessity would have to be in the Matrix.

Boom, problem solved.

I thought that up after I saw it the second time. Seems like it should have been pretty obvious, in hindsight anyway.

Remember how the basic premise of the Matrix was retarded and it made the sequels basically impossible to succeed?

All they had to say was that the only quantum computer powerful enough for the AI to be fully-sentient was the human brain. In order for the AI to live, some humans by necessity would have to be in the Matrix.

Boom, problem solved.

I thought that up after I saw it the second time. Seems like it should have been pretty obvious, in hindsight anyway.

Where were all the frog memes in the Matrix is my problem

No wonder people didn't believe the Matrix was real

Boom, problem solved.

The Matrix sequels lessened my opinion on the original. But it wasn't due to some technical detail in the original's story. Simple answer is because the first one wasn't trying to be pretentious, so it worked. I didn't feel the need to work out all the details, I was satisfied with the results.

Then the sequels came...

I state the sequels lessened the original because they created questions that nobody was asking in the first place. So by the time I had invested yet 4 or so more hours for this expanded "story" I was fed up with all this nonsense explanation of everything going on in The Matrix universe. I simply didn't need two more movies, the first was good enough. Whatever questions I had at the conclusion of the first I could keep to myself and use my imagination to explain away.

Which is a shame, because The Matrix should be in my top ten movies of all time.

The Matrix sequels lessened my opinion on the original. But it wasn't due to some technical detail in the original's story. Simple answer is because the first one wasn't trying to be pretentious, so it worked. I didn't feel the need to work out all the details, I was satisfied with the results.

Then the sequels came...

I state the sequels lessened the original because they created questions that nobody was asking in the first place. So by the time I had invested yet 4 or so more hours for this expanded "story" I was fed up with all this nonsense explanation of everything going on in The Matrix universe. I simply didn't need two more movies, the first was good enough. Whatever questions I had at the conclusion of the first I could keep to myself and use my imagination to explain away.

Which is a shame, because The Matrix should be in my top ten movies of all time.
Pretty much how I feel about all the Star Wars movies made after Jedi. ...and most sequels made nowadays.

I didn't bother with The Matrix sequels, because I knew they would be trash. Saw the last one retroactively and it was typical no plot/action rapid-fire.

Pretty much how I feel about all the Star Wars movies made after Jedi. ...and most sequels made nowadays.
Gilroy and Favreau are trying to save that franchise, but yeah, the Skywalker saga has pretty much been run into the ground. I especially like Gilroy, that guy can write a story.

Back