SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Bluntman

Supreme [H]ardness
Sold locally on craigslist. Thanks to all that looked or liked.

Attachments

• IMG_20220902_070311.jpg
    IMG_20220902_070311.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 0
  • haf_bak.jpg
    haf_bak.jpg
    518.9 KB · Views: 0
  • PSU-haf.jpg
    PSU-haf.jpg
    519.3 KB · Views: 0
  • cm_haf.jpg
    cm_haf.jpg
    492.5 KB · Views: 0
  • haf_open_side.jpg
    haf_open_side.jpg
    674.8 KB · Views: 0
  • quad_haf.jpg
    quad_haf.jpg
    475.1 KB · Views: 0
  • haf_ram.jpg
    haf_ram.jpg
    481.6 KB · Views: 0
  • PSU.jpg
    PSU.jpg
    532.9 KB · Views: 1
  • haf_front.jpg
    haf_front.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 0
  • haf_side.jpg
    haf_side.jpg
    359.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Friendly FYI. That PSU isn't 240v only, it just uses a cable with a C20 (PSU) side and runs to a regular C19 plug that you'd use in a 5-15 or 5-20 wall outlet. Even if you don't have that cable type, but have the normal one you can either cut the end off or use jumper wires, and just attach the power, ground, and neutral to the PSU with something like spade connectors, gator clips, or even hot glue. It seems like determining if the items worked or not would take minimum effort, make it much easier to sell, and get you more value (if they do work).

I'd have to double check, but I'm pretty sure I have quite a few of those same cables left over from other PSU that were recycled. If you need one, I can send you one for $1 + shipping cost. It'd probably be around $6t to $7 out of your pocket. Feel free to PM me.

Friendly FYI. That PSU isn't 240v only, it just uses a cable with a C20 (PSU) side and runs to a regular C19 plug that you'd use in a 5-15 or 5-20 wall outlet. Even if you don't have that cable type, but have the normal one you can either cut the end off or use jumper wires, and just attach the power, ground, and neutral to the PSU with something like spade connectors, gator clips, or even hot glue. It seems like determining if the items worked or not would take minimum effort, make it much easier to sell, and get you more value (if they do work).

I'd have to double check, but I'm pretty sure I have quite a few of those same cables left over from other PSU that were recycled. If you need one, I can send you one for $1 + shipping cost. It'd probably be around $6t to $7 out of your pocket. Feel free to PM me.
I PMed you about the cable. In the interim I'll have to see if there's solder lurking around and some spade connectors. That'd be better and cleaner than the alternatives. Now to see if I have an extra cable to butcher... ( :<

I should add the first week of next month I should have a cable to finally test everything.

Money for the cable is sent. I'll be testing everything as soon as it arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back