[SOLD] FS: EVGA RTX 3090Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 109755

I have the GPU below available. Condition of it is excellent perfect working order from a clean non-smoking home. Payment is accepted via Paypal F&F (G&S if you pay fee), price listed is shipped via my choice of carriers, insured, slowest speed. The speed is upgradable at your expense. I only ship to the continental United States. I am based in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex and will meet locally at my choice of location within a 10 mile radius of my home in the North Dallas area however payment changes to cash only at that time. You must have at least as equally strong heatware as I do to either meet or do a shipped deal, my heatware is under the name rewted. I am 2FA enabled. I will not ship first. No hardware was ever overclocked beyond any factory OC or mined with, ever, no physical modifications made either. I am not a miner. I have the original box for the GPU. Pictures of gear available by request. DM with questions or offers, be reasonable with either. It will come with an EVGA Powerlink 41S at no extra cost.

No trades at this time. No shipping to forwarders aka scam central, do not inquire about it as it will not happen under any circumstances. Shipping to paypal verified addresses only within the lower 48 United States ONLY.

EVGA SKU: 24G-P5-4985-KR

Price: $900 shipped Paypal F&F (or you pay G&S fee) [SOLD]
Purchased in April of 2022 so ~800ish days of warranty left.
Occasionally discounts are given for same day deals.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be all over this unfortunately bought RTX 3080. Good luck on sale!! I salute you good sir.

PM sent, I'll take it if still available per our previous conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back