Sold: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16gb x 4 kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecold

[H]ard|Gawd
Ship dates - Wednesday, Saturday

I have for sale some Dominator Platinum's. It's four 16GB memory modules. These are version 4.31 which as far as I can tell are b-die.

I'm willing to do a partial trade for 2x16 low profile b-die (preferred, I'd like to put some b-die modules in my corsair one)
Sold: I'm also willing to sell outright for 225 shipped

I was able to get c16/16/16/32 3600 ylmv
https://www.corsair.com/ww/en/Categories/Products/Memory/DOMINATOR®-PLATINUM-64GB-(4-x-16GB)-DDR4-DRAM-3200MHz-C16-Memory-Kit/p/CMD64GX4M4C3200C16

Sold
Sold - FS: RX 6900XT Reference - Sold for 1000+shipping (a bit under 50 dollars)

This is a used 6900 xt. It was purchased in September 2021. I try to sell below market price. Looking at current market - 15 percent ebay fee's I'm slightly below that.[/ISPOILER]

Payment method - paypal. You must have heatware.

Trader Reviews for thecoldanddarkone | HeatWare.com

Last edited:
If by the end of the day no one wants to trade I'll sell the 1080ti outright.

This has been delayed until wed/thursday. I will message those who pm'd me. I will have a 3900x sometime on wednesday.

Last edited:
I have FS

z490 strix-f
Asus Strix 1080ti OC

For sale/trade. Payment method - paypal. You must have heatware.

Asus Rog Strix Intel Z490-F
200 shipped for the z490

The z490 is Brand New, box opened. Originally I thought the box was 100 percent in perfect shape. After taking a better look at it, it was dented on one of the sides. As a result I opened it and made sure it had no damage. *BE AWARE OF THE KNOWN ANNOYANCES WITH NETWORKING WHEN IT COMES TO z490 MOTHERBOARDS*

Amazon.com: ASUS ROG Strix Intel Z490-F Gaming LGA 1200 ATX DDR4-SDRAM Motherboard: Computers & Accessories

Asus Strix 1080ti OC
375 shipped
(on hold for 48 hours)

This is a used working videocard. It has scratches on the backplate from getting it out of my old case. It does not come with original box. It will come double boxed with an antistatic bag. I pulled this down because I couldn't get a new card for my kids. They got grounded so, I'll buy one when they get ungrounded. I have my r9 fury as backup for the time being.

SOLD Radeon Strix Rx 470 4g OC
SOLD ryzen 9 3900x

SOLD
Radeon Strix Rx 470 4g OC
SOLD 90 + shipping

This card has very few hours, originally it was purchased as a spare and was kept in the box. Used in my kids machine.

SOLD Ryzen 3900x

SOLD Used 3900x 335 shipped

Trader Reviews for thecoldanddarkone | HeatWare.com
PMd

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
For what it's worth, I found no annoyance whatsoever really on the networking side of the Z490F. I installed Windows and the board automatically prompted me to install a driver which was kind of cool. Afterwards I ran the Asus utility to check the firmware and I don't think it upgraded my board but it did run. Afterwards I downloaded the Intel version 26 networking driver pack. That allowed me to upgrade the driver again beyond what they had advised me in the Intel software utility and it seem to be running just perfect.

GLWS

For what it's worth, I found no annoyance whatsoever really on the networking side of the Z490F. I installed Windows and the board automatically prompted me to install a driver which was kind of cool. Afterwards I ran the Asus utility to check the firmware and I don't think it upgraded my board but it did run. Afterwards I downloaded the Intel version 26 networking driver pack. That allowed me to upgrade the driver again beyond what they had advised me in the Intel software utility and it seem to be running just perfect.

GLWS

Thank you for your response. :barefoot:

Can this take an i9 or i7?

As far as I know If it's a t, most likely since the tdp on i7/i9 t's are still 35. If it's 65 or 95 (k are limited to 95 watt), then it requires a different heatsink and different top. It would also require a new psu.

As far as I know If it's a t, most likely since the tdp on i7/i9 t's are still 35. If it's 65 or 95 (k are limited to 95 watt), then it requires a different heatsink and different top. It would also require a new psu.
I have both a Standard PS5 and digital PS5 both brand new in the box if you are interested in a trade plus cash for the 3080 Strix.

Got a link to what would be required? If I can swap to the 10900 I’ll buy.

Bump for looking at the Z490+10600K. I'll bookmark this for the near future but I am hoping to snatch an i7-10700K for my new build.

I have both a Standard PS5 and digital PS5 both brand new in the box if you are interested in a trade plus cash for the 3080 Strix.

Not really interested in ps5 alone + cash.

I can get a ps5 relatively easy, I've gotten some for friends and family (I just need another for a friend).

If I'm going to go with with partial cash, it will be rtx 3070/rtx 2080ti + cash. For those who are interested in this, I'm looking for anywhere between 300-600 + rtx 3070/rtx 2080 ti. Warranty, brand, etc make a difference.

Last edited:
Not really interested in ps5 alone + cash.

I can get a ps5 relatively easy, I've gotten some for friends and family (I just need another for a friend).

If I'm going to go with with partial cash, it will be rtx 3070/rtx 2080ti + cash. For those who are interested in this, I'm looking for anywhere between 300-600 + rtx 3070/rtx 2080 ti. Warranty, brand, etc make a difference.
No problem. I sold standard console today and just have the digital left. I’ve also got a 2080 Strix with original box and etc but it’s being used until I replace it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back