Solasta: Crown of the Magister

Yep, but I just get the feeling this is going to be like SCL. I hope I'm wrong, so far it looks much better.

Character creator posted today.

May 27th release date considering picking it up ....

At least it's not full price

I’m strongly considering picking this up. Would be my first experience with D&D5e.

Having fun with it so far. The character models need some work but overall the game play is great.

They have no plans to rework the models to my knowledge, given their launch post is seems like their done except for patching and maybe an expansion later.

Only game I picked up on the Steam Sale it's actually improved alot since I tried the Demo.
With the Demo you coudn't zoom in and the footstep sounds were annoying.
It's not BG3 but it's pretty nice for the Steam Sale price picked up the whole package.

20220629125908_2.jpg

Pushed a starving Wolf off the side of a bridge where I shoved his other buddy.
This game is really polished it might even have better Mechanics than Baldur's Gate 3.

lol Just got out the Darkest Dungeon in a CRPG

20220713113429_1.jpg

The Bearded character said he needs to drink himself to Death after one of the first dungeons lol.

20220713111005_1.jpg

Magic Missle those bastards lol it's the only way instead of darting around.
The stuff is sideways so map design isn't the greatest on the pillars driving me nuts had to down the difficulty from normal down to story.
The dungeons helped with the mechanics of the UI which I really wasn't familiar with.

20220727091006_1.jpg

This the tower? in my Baldur's Gate substitute game?

20220727090224_1.jpg

Oh Noes it's da Minotaur

20220727090510_1.jpg

Not anymore

20221123091754_1.jpg

Complex puzzle but figured it out on my own

20221123085445_1.jpg

Before the Screenshot above which is the Mage Tower

I'm having more fun with this game than Pathfinder but both are good games.

This game has a new DLC trying to unlock that content I hardly grazed the surface of this game.
The Story is pretty good which has cut scenes.

Back