so... what do you think of the Anbernic 35X and variants

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeuEmMaiMai

Extremely [H]
Picked up one of these and I have to say that the build quality is on par with anything released by Nintendo or any other big player

• Screen: IPS 640*480 4:3 format
  • CPU: RK3326 1.5GHz.
  • GPU: Mali-G31 MP2.
  • RAM: DDR3L 1GB.
  • Storage: Up to 256GB microSD card support.
  • Analog joy stick, D pad 4 action buttons plus start select plus another button
  • left/ right shoulder buttons 2 each side inboard/outboard
  • 2 Micro SD slots one for OS and one for your stuff
  • Wireless card
for $115 the hardware is pretty impressive overall seems to run emulation quite well although N64 might be asking a bit much of it for some of the later titles (as of right now)

buttons are solid
screen has great color and viewing angles
buttons are responsive
custom firmware really opens this machine up

if you are looking for a console that can literally fit in your shirt pocket and play everything from NES to N64 and in between this is the console for you

got a link to what your talking aboot? i dont see anything called "35x"...

so its the ANBERNIC RG351V not a 35x, thats why i couldnt find it...
seems like a decent little unit but sticks in a odd spot and yeah i doubt it going to do n64 or newer.

seems like a decent little unit but sticks in a odd spot and yeah i doubt it going to do n64 or newer.
it can run N64 but it is not perfect emulation I have not tried custom firmware yet

the 350 is the candy bar version wereas the 351 is the gameboy lookalike

does it run their own software or is it load your own. the faq is blank...

Yeah, that CPU is trash. You need to implement a recompiler to get accurate N64 emulation and quite the hefty CPU. I doubt the interpreter approach would even work very well.

Yeah, that CPU is trash. You need to implement a recompiler to get accurate N64 emulation and quite the hefty CPU. I doubt the interpreter approach would even work very well.
yup it is so trash that it seems to run N64 games just fine with emulec 351 firmware on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back