Snoop couldn't get a 3080 Ti

Funny, but eh, with his money, why not go to eBay for one? Or better yet, talk to NVIDIA. They will send one to him.

Kinda funny but also sad, I get a sense of self privileged, one try and having a fit, world is coming to the end because he didn't get what he wanted. Then again I hope this is just a show, he could get any card he wanted, tell his manager to get one for him etc. Yeah what is the fun in that?

I honestly thought this was real at first until I started reading the YouTube comments. They did a great job of editing this lol

It's re-purposed footage from something else. It frequently gets used in the same way that Hitler film scene used to get re-subtitled.

I have never seen this clip before, but I sorta figured it had to be something like that. There's no way a celebrity worth $150M is camping newegg to snag a GPU. I don't know anything about him, but even if he is into PC gaming, enough so to be building / upgrading his own PCs, I'd assume he'd just buy a 3090 on Ebay and call it a day.

I wonder what he was actually playing/doing when this did happened. So many fakes now not sure which one is the original.

Back