Snark Barker MCA released

erek

[H]F Junkie
"i'm happy to announce the release of my latest sound card, the Snark Barker MCA! this is a Sound Blaster compatible card designed for Micro Channel bus computers, including the IBM PS/2 family."

1606677364856.png

https://twitter.com/TubeTimeUS/status/1333123576346468352

microchannel LoL
If only you knew how difficult it is to obtain a unicorn-rare and hyper-expensive original MCA sound card, you wouldn't be laughing.
This is amazing, and I hope they change their mind about producing and selling them.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Should have made it for ISA*

* ISA=Inept Senile Audiophools

Still got my original sound blaster in a box downstairs, if only I could get the software running I'd ask the parrot if my opinion on audio matters. (it doesn't) 🦜

Boom, from 2018:
No software needed!!! Yamaha synth built in!!! If only I could get my ABIT and celeron 333 working...though I think I killed the CPU overclocking it to 415 for extended time. I blame Anand for his overclocking articles from back then.

Last edited:
No software needed!!! Yamaha synth built in!!! If only I could get my ABIT and celeron 333 working...though I think I killed the CPU overclocking it to 415 for extended time. I blame Anand for his overclocking articles from back then.
I miss my 333

What was it? Like 250nm lol

Mca , gawd man I cant remember if I ever owned mca anything. I had lots of ISA stuff and then 32but PCI and then AGP.

I must have a box filled with all kinds of old sound cards. I must have a dozen Sound Blaster Live sound cards.

Back