Smallest Size, highest resolution.

Hey everyone -- I'm looking for the smallest monitor I can find (17,18,19,20 etc) with the highest resolution I can find. Any one have any suggestions?

Thanks!
Chris

HP x20LED. Truth be told, below 21.5" it's impossible to find a screen with Full HD resolution. Doesn't look like many people in the industry are interested in it. No wonder, laptop screens have to be small, but for a stationary PC? What do you need it for?

Lenovo L220x: 22" 1920x1200. Smallest WUXGA monitor that you can still buy.

In China, a few sellers on Taobao.com sold 15" 2048x1536 desktop monitors (using DD-IPS panels). The panels were discontinued 6-7 years ago, but it wouldn't surprise me, if you can still find them.

In China, a few sellers on Taobao.com sold 15" 2048x1536 desktop monitors (using DD-IPS panels). The panels were discontinued 6-7 years ago, but it wouldn't surprise me, if you can still find them.

Seriously?! Have you actually seen one? That sounds a bit unlikely to be true... given it's Taobao.com I doubt it's legit. And that would cost a fortune to manufacture because that is really customized panel sizes which are not scaled for production...

A number of people (including me) swapped this screen into their lenovo t60/p thinkpads (=last 15" 4:3 laptop), so indeed they did exist. I'm actually writing this post using it right now :).
Part numbers are IAQX10S/IAQX10N... A thicker (desktop) panel with higher brightness also exists - IAQX10M.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CMpzOSSIhs - he doesn't have a unit with great uniformity though.

I had a t221, but it's really hard on your eyes with the antiglare and super low dot pitch...it really is just for special applications imo.

If I had unlimited funds then I'd check one of these out...

Barco Coronis Fusion 6MP

I had a t221, but it's really hard on your eyes with the antiglare and super low dot pitch...it really is just for special applications imo.

If I had unlimited funds then I'd check one of these out...

Barco Coronis Fusion 6MP

Well I use one 10 hours a day and I have no problems. Of course my 9503-DGP Seems to have almost a glossy type of covering (or semi-glossy)? Its not like the vp2290b I had which was total matte.

Back