Smallest Gaming mATX Cases

danger

Weaksauce
What are the smallest gaming mATX cases that are currently available for purchase?

The only one I know of is the RAIJINTEK STYX, which comes in at under 25L. Are there any smaller ones?

Last edited:
There are only a few small mATX cases. Another one I know of is the Silverstone SG09 and SG10 at 23L.

Fractal JUST released a nice Define series case for MATX.
I had an SG10... it was ok.. nothing spectacular, It was small though.

The recommendation above are about it. Can I however interest you an itx case instead? They can be about half the volume (sg13)

TJ08-E is fairly big, but I personally really liked it. The drive cage leaves a bit to be desired and it continues Silverstone's weird obsession with screw-heavy PC case build installation. To be honest, mATX is probably more niche than m-ITX. If more motherboards had a slot gap between the two gpus and more mATX cases had five slots, m-ATX would be a lot more popular imo.

TJ08-E is what I'd consider a reasonable size for M-ATX though. Compared to say a 350D it was a baby.

I find it a good size. The Cerberus I've got my email down for though haha. My current rig is in the Ncase M1, ITX, but if I can get something only a little bigger in M-ATX, I may consider that too (or move my brothers computer into it, as he's using my TJ08-E

Back