SFF case that can fit ASUS Strix 2080 Ti?

Zorn

Limp Gawd
I've been using a Blade laptop with eGPU for some time, and starting to realize I don't travel that much to where I would need a laptop with me, and so I've been kicking around the idea of moving back to a desktop for the added power. I definitely want a SFF case, but from what I've been seeing, not all of them would support a card as large as the Strix 2080 Ti.

Anyone know specifically which of the newer SFF cases (Dancase, Ghost, etc) would be able to fit this card? Also would prefer to use a closed loop CPU cooler if I go this route to cut down on noise. Supporting both would be a big plus. Thanks!

I've been using a Blade laptop with eGPU for some time, and starting to realize I don't travel that much to where I would need a laptop with me, and so I've been kicking around the idea of moving back to a desktop for the added power. I definitely want a SFF case, but from what I've been seeing, not all of them would support a card as large as the Strix 2080 Ti.

Anyone know specifically which of the newer SFF cases (Dancase, Ghost, etc) would be able to fit this card? Also would prefer to use a closed loop CPU cooler if I go this route to cut down on noise. Supporting both would be a big plus. Thanks!

Try the Sliger SM 560, that can fit a triple slot card and up to 305m in length and 133mm in height.

Oops forgotten you want a close loop, I believe Sliger will release SM 580 which supports close loop up to 280 mm rads.

Reactions: Zorn
like this
Back