SFF and 3090/big navi viable?

Truly fucking brilliant. You do realize this thread was started before we had actual sizes and pretty much just knew there would be something called a 3090 from a leaked name, right?

Also you can actually fit the asus tuf 3090 in the case if you do it right. You can probably fit any of them in a case with a dual rad loop.

Fitting in a case and being actually happy about it the end result might be two different things though...

Fitting in a case and being actually happy about it the end result might be two different things though...
Of course, but it fits reasonably well from those I have seen done. There's even one guy who got it in with the front panel IO still in place. although seeing his clearnaces on things, I'm pretty sure I'd want to shoot myself in the face before everything was reasonably in place, and wouldn't bother with the front panel IO. the 3080 FE though just fits like in a traditional case. No weird technique to get it in the case and enough room to route even the very long cables I'm stuck with until my adapter arrives. IMO it is the right card for this type of case.

Reactions: Epos7
like this
Of course, but it fits reasonably well from those I have seen done. There's even one guy who got it in with the front panel IO still in place. although seeing his clearnaces on things, I'm pretty sure I'd want to shoot myself in the face before everything was reasonably in place, and wouldn't bother with the front panel IO. the 3080 FE though just fits like in a traditional case. No weird technique to get it in the case and enough room to route even the very long cables I'm stuck with until my adapter arrives. IMO it is the right card for this type of case.
3080 FE is what I have my eye on. I'd like the option to waterblock it eventually, just need to get an idea what what options will be available for the Founders PCB.

3080 FE is what I have my eye on. I'd like the option to waterblock it eventually, just need to get an idea what what options will be available for the Founders PCB.

Corsair, EK, and bykski seem to be coming out with options.

Reactions: Epos7
like this
I still see a person awkwardly walking with a 4U rackmount 200lb phone strapped to his head shouting, "It works!"

I still see a person awkwardly walking with a 4U rackmount 200lb phone strapped to his head shouting, "It works!"

I see me happily gaming on a real fast little system. So.. like it's hard to care what you are seeing.

Why would I need any luck? I built it. I’m already gaming on it. It works well.

Back