Serta icomfort i5000 Office Max and Office Depot exclusive

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
This this is a great upgrade from my last chair mainly the height it's alot higher even at the lowest setting. So if you have a high desk this chair would be worth it all the way. The unique features are the lumbar has a piece of plastic that goes foward and back it recesses when you lean back with the adjustment knobs in the back. The chair cost me 356.00 total on sale. Regular price is 399.00 there is one chair in the whole store that is more expensive and that is the Big and Tall version mind you it's pretty wide. This chair is so big that it measures about 30" so you might want to assemble it where it's going to end up because most doors are that wide. The seat of the chair does away with those patent Serta springs and it's a Foam Gel bead combo it's alot more firm then their typical chairs. the Arm rests are not tacky so mouse use shouldn't be a problem. The only drawback of the chair I found is the head rest you have to lean back to touch the top of the chair. Or it could be my messed up spine thinking of purchasing a head rest. Also the control knobs are on the bottom of the arm rests so you can adjust it without extending your arm so much.

Update: sitting in this chair for about 4 days now it's great no complaints I think I can walk better since it's easier on the lower spine. Mouse arm is good arm rests are not too rubbery or tacky. Height is good enough for keyboard and mouse use even at the lowest setting

Update: Just filed a warranty claim because the chair wobbles in the upright position think it's the front spring loosen up causing the wobble.
Not sure what is going to happen with the warranty claim luckily I have the receipt. Serta chairs are not all that they have the name on them but that is about it this is like the 4th one I had problems with. The others I just curbed or sold.

Parts came in today free of charge. Chair is good as new I wont use the lumbar support so I just unscrew the adjustment knob on the bottom I think that is how the first one got wrecked or the tension adjuster on the front.

Back