SB katana 2

I've had the Katana since it was released. It's been a very very good soundbar for my PC. Since I have my side hustle I saved up for a Creative SXFI Carrier. I recently got the Asus 42' 4K monitor and needed a bigger soundbar to go with it. Since it has both HDMI and USB-c to USB-A, the PC will auto install it for the USB making setup easier. Ya still have to tweak it right for where I sit though. It will be in a week from today. Since I am not doing anything for Thanksgiving other than chores around our house, I will have the long weekend to play with it.

Screenshot 2021-11-19 at 13.16.31.png

This is the only proper way to do a soundbar IMHO (the display is actually curved and the speakers point directly to my ears, panorama distorts the pic). :cool:

Has anyone had good experience with this one? Alternatively, does anyone have other recs?

What happened to the Creative soundbar that was supposed to have the Super-XFi stuff in it?

Gets in the way of your keyboard and mouse, unless you have an abnormally large monitor setup with extra viewing distance.
thats a you problem, doesnt mean that its "not for pc".
ah, i see you like to just bitch about random stuff...

thats a you problem, doesnt mean that its "not for pc".
ah, i see you like to just bitch about random stuff...
Yeah it does, it won't really work for normal PC setups.

It's just wrong that the only worthwhile 2.1 audio system on the market is a soundbar more fit for console/HTPC usage.

Yeah it does, it won't really work for normal PC setups.

It's just wrong that the only worthwhile 2.1 audio system on the market is a soundbar more fit for console/HTPC usage.
Soundbar: 600 x 95 x 62 mm (23.6 x 3.74 x 2.44 inches)

Snacks and drinks take up that much space, time to upgrade your sad desk lol.

Here is the SXFI carrier. Amazing sound. Sorry that my keyboard isn't clean. I do a lot of work and eat at this desk and keyboard. I promise, I am not a slob. :)

Attachments

• B10A57C1-29FF-4FC1-9E29-A40CF323EE45.jpeg
    B10A57C1-29FF-4FC1-9E29-A40CF323EE45.jpeg
    472.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Back