Sapphire TriXX Boost Resolution Scaling for ALL Radeon 6800/6900 Cards

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
I have been playing around with this some and thought I would mention it. TriXX Boost from Sapphire seems to be working on other brands of RDNA 2 cards.

1609188460763.png

Level 1 Techs talking about it.

"Didn't want to include this into the article, simply because there aren't many details yet, but RSR might look like Sapphire's Trixx Boost. It should work the same way, except the scaling will be handled by FSR algorithm." ~Videocardz

AMD to introduce Radeon Super Resolution (RSR) technology that works in “all” games​

https://videocardz.com/newz/amd-to-...lution-rsr-technology-that-works-in-all-games

AMD Radeon Super Resolution will be released in January 2022. It will be supported by RDNA1 and RDNA2 architectures (RX 5000 and newer). (the technology will only work with games that support exclusive full-screen mode)

Shame they're limiting RSR to RDNA1 and 2 only. Maybe it's possible with updated NIMEZ driver it will work with older GPUs.

Shame they're limiting RSR to RDNA1 and 2 only. Maybe it's possible with updated NIMEZ driver it will work with older GPUs.
My guess is that it will open up with later drivers. Radeon Image Sharpening had the same sorta limitation at first. Opening up to more GPU's in later drivers.

Back