Samsung EVO 500gb $135

zaniix

Gawd
Newegg has 500GB Samsung 850 EVO Solid State Drive + Assassin's Creed: Syndicate Game Code (MZ-75E500B/AM) for $149.99 - $15 w/ promo code EMCKKNN28 = $134.99. Shipping is free

Been waiting for a good deal on one of these and this is it. Ordered. Thanks for posting :D.

Yeah noticed this morning (5:30am... bleh!) even with sales tax it's only $140, plus you get Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (although I've never played an AC game).

Only reason I haven't pulled the trigger on this yet is because I've seen them in the $150 range for a while, and wondering how low the price will go. Although I'll probably order one before the day is over.

Nice deal, also for Amex cardholders there's $25 credit after you spend $200 at Newegg during the holidays, this would go a good chunk of the way to get you there.

Nice! Been looking for a 500GB SSD to swap out the hard drive of the XPS 15 I'm looking to buy. Thanks, OP!

i got the 1 tb sandisk for $200 for my PS4. $175 dollars after amex $25 off statement credit. If you guys need a filler i used $5 ebay gift card

Great SSD and also Assassins's Creed Syndicate is a ton of fun for anyone considering keeping their game code. Good deal here.

TigerDirect has it for $149.99 as well, and with Visa Checkout, take another $25 off.

But no AC Syndicate key :(

it has been awhile since the last price drop. definitely has slowed down. I think it would take awhile before we see 1TB same price as mechanical 1TB 7200 rpm 2.5" drives. But getting very close. only about 100 dollar difference.

Yeah I think you're right considering how large games are these days. I have two 500gb EVO's and they're filling up fast.

I have to offload my games to the crappy WD green I have, and even that at 500GB is full lol... Each new game that comes out eats 60-80GB it seems...

I don't tend to keep many games loaded on my system if I'm not playing them. GTA4, finished it, why keep it on? it's gone, Diablo 3, maybe I'll get back in the groove and reinstall it at a later date, I have a 180Mbps line so I'm not really worried about download, FarCry 4, that's gone, I love it but there's only so much I can replay the missions. Of course most of this has been a matter of necessity as the largest HD I've had has been 250GB.

I don't tend to keep many games loaded on my system if I'm not playing them. GTA4, finished it, why keep it on? it's gone, Diablo 3, maybe I'll get back in the groove and reinstall it at a later date, I have a 180Mbps line so I'm not really worried about download, FarCry 4, that's gone, I love it but there's only so much I can replay the missions. Of course most of this has been a matter of necessity as the largest HD I've had has been 250GB.

I would rather pay the extra $40 for 1TB then waste my time downloading... To each their own.

The 512GB 850 EVO Pro is $167 from jet.com with the 20% off coupon and waving the free return. I wonder if it's worth the extra money to get that or save money and get the regular 850 EVO. The Pro has 300 TBW vs the regular which is 150.

Last edited:
Actually I retract my statement, with the ram I want after AMEX its $177 out the door plus AC so I ordered it lol.

Last edited:
Back