Samsung 980 Pro 2TB $139.99 @Amazon @NewEgg @Best Buy

Yep that's a great deal on a great drive that is normally priced way above other brands/models....however, anutha great drive, the WD850x has also been on sale a lot lately for that price or slightly less on certain days/times/etailers too :)

Yep that's a great deal on a great drive that is normally priced way above other brands/models....however, anutha great drive, the WD850x has also been on sale a lot lately for that price or slightly less on certain days/times/etailers too :)
I like WD, but just bought the 2TB from BB. I'm thinking of buying another when I go pick it up today. 2TB boot + 2TB data drive would be sweet!

I want a 2TB boot drive but my 1TB Rocket + is damn fast and hard to get anything slower.

I like WD, but just bought the 2TB from BB. I'm thinking of buying another when I go pick it up today. 2TB boot + 2TB data drive would be sweet!
Yep, I bought a bunch of those a few weeks ago when they were on sale and put them in client builds, and every one of them are so happy they are bugging me daily to get them some moar....

I think I'll let 'em drool for another week or so, then tell them that I might have "a few extras just laying around" (9x)...😱..🥴..😂

Did anyone see these? I think it may have been a fluke, but they've honored it.
1689349384266.png

Yep that's a great price on a top-tier drive for sure...and hopefully this free falling price trend will continue for a while longer, as it now is starting to affect some 4TB models too :)

Back