Rocket Lake-S prices revealed through retailers

is there a reason there are no KF's in american stores? like none, no i5, i7 or i9 wth
every KF model is backordered at every store i have checked,

Last edited:
is there a reason there are no KF's in american stores? like none, no i5, i7 or i9 wth
every KF model is backordered at every store i have checked,
I would guess there aren't that many available right now. Like they are probably shipping as many fully functioning chips as possible. So the only F CPUs are the ones with literally Failed graphics portions. Later when supply evens out, they will start lasering functioning chips, just to offer a full stack and entice people who want to save the money.

I would guess there aren't that many available right now. Like they are probably shipping as many fully functioning chips as possible. So the only F CPUs are the ones with literally Failed graphics portions. Later when supply evens out, they will start lasering functioning chips, just to offer a full stack and entice people who want to save the money.
ok, i see, i just got the 11700k, and just said to hell with it, paid the 20 bucks more, lol, intel gets win this round.

Brutal.

The i9 11900k loses to the 5900x in almost everything and by 40+% in some cases.
Against Intels own 10850k/10900k, it loses most MC battles and only edges out in SC. For gaming it loses more often then not.

Last edited:
Back