Roccat kone emp

Psycrow

Gawd
I dont understand it...

So my new roccat mouse have 11 buttons + 11 more if you count the easy shift+ ones
But i dont know what is easy shift+ key ?
I understand it gives me 11 more buttons to assign a key for, but what key do i need to press to use these easy shift keys ?

I tryed to assign a macro on the easyshift side botton on the mouse where it writes 12345 for testing
but that only works if i assign it to on eof the first 11 bottons.

I simple can not understand what button to press to use the easyshift bottons ?
Or where can i assign an easy shift key ?

I dont understand it...

So my new roccat mouse have 11 buttons + 11 more if you count the easy shift+ ones
But i dont know what is easy shift+ key ?
I understand it gives me 11 more buttons to assign a key for, but what key do i need to press to use these easy shift keys ?

I tryed to assign a macro on the easyshift side botton on the mouse where it writes 12345 for testing
but that only works if i assign it to on eof the first 11 bottons.

I simple can not understand what button to press to use the easyshift bottons ?
Or where can i assign an easy shift key ?
All I know for my Logitech G604 mouse you use the software (G-HUB) to select one of the switches to be the G-Shift key to give you extra functions from the same switches. The problem I have with it, it is not too useful since one has to hold the G-Shift switch down while you select another switch. Maybe with use I will get better at that. For Doom Eternal I had to use these button for fast gun selection or otherwise die. At least that game got me to use these switches more and get very proficient at it. Makes a world of difference in battle, at least in my case.

I would expect your roccat mouse to do something similar in software.

Back