*RETRO PARTS* 2GB 4@ CORSAIR CMX512-3200LLPRO

jojo69

[H]F Junkie
Was a time when this was just about the sexiest RAM you could get.

2GB kit, 4 sticks CMX512-3200LLPRO in very good cosmetic condition.

These are the ones with the RAM utilization blinkenlights, tell me you didn't want these back in the day.

They work fine but I am done playing with the last system around here that runs DDR1-400.

All the LEDs work, get your retro on...40 bucks?

x8jQZDd.jpg

1ZB5mpP.jpg

vPbjTLz.jpg

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145475

Last edited:
I have the silver heatspreader ones before they made the blinky LED version, still LL hand matched. Great stuff!
GLWS

evening bump

Thanks for the comments guys, yes, they are very nice parts.

I am reluctant to drop the price too much, not that I really need the money, but I really hope to find a good home for these where they will be curated properly.

evening bump

Thanks for the comments guys, yes, they are very nice parts.

I am reluctant to drop the price too much, not that I really need the money, but I really hope to find a good home for these where they will be curated properly.
I would give them a great home inside a IBM P4 that is still running today that currently has 4 512mb ddr1 modules. I just can't justifying paying so much since this wouldn't really be an upgrade in terms of performance. The IBM has no plans to be taken out of service, and I've been steadily giving it the tlc it needs to continue running for a long time. This system is my dad's daily driver and does everything he needs, and since he's a senior citizen user, I highly doubt the system will ever work slower than he does. :oops: Feel free to PM me. I could install them this week as I'll be at his place.

Back