Red Dead Redemption 2

Wait until you get to tussle with the legendary Giaguaro Panther. lol
this one of mine is from gaptooth ridge, there by tumblweed, black panther...
herbalist all 43 herbs is really frustrating, if anyone can help please let me know...

maybe I'm being messed with by some glitch with the orchids, I have several pieces of some and some are under valuables
as far as I remember, I know that I could have sold some of those orchids somewhere, but I don't know where, does anyone know more?

Man I have had this game for a while now since I got my Xbox one x and still haven't played it... I have my series x now and still haven't played it .... I gotta get off my ass and put the disc in...hell it's only been inserted into the one x 1 time to install it and test it when I first bought it...

Man I have had this game for a while now since I got my Xbox one x and still haven't played it... I have my series x now and still haven't played it .... I gotta get off my ass and put the disc in...hell it's only been inserted into the one x 1 time to install it and test it when I first bought it...
Once you finally get in and then get past the hump of the prologue, it will grab you and not let go.

$13.86 on Voidu w/ FLASHSALE30.

https://www.voidu.com/en/product/red-dead-redemption-2/554

image.png

Rockstar is releasing a Christmas update with new loot and bonuses for Steam players beating the old concurrent record of the most players online.
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/r...istmas-update-adds-more-content/1100-6509559/

Starting December 6th You will receive:
Dec. 6 - 12

• Free Coat
Dec. 13 - 19

• 2,000 Bounty Hunter Role XP
Dec. 20 - 26

• 3 Gold Bars
  • Red Version of the Leavitt Jacket (If a Moonshiner Sale is complete)
  • Green Version of the Morales Vest (Must reach wave 7 in A Merry Call to Arms)
Dec. 27 - January 2, 2023

• Free Emote
  • 50% selected weapons at Gus' Store
  • $100 (Once a Role Challenge is completed)
Players will also be able to purchase the following cosmetics throughout December:

• Grayshott Pants (Male) or Prairie Skirt (Female)
  • Sobol Hat
  • Collar Overshirt (Male) or Huerta Shirtwaist (Female)
  • Crutchfield Suspenders
  • Neckerchief
Additionally, here are the featured series that will be available in the game until January 2, 2023:

• Nov. 29 - Dec. 5: Hardcore Elimination Series
  • Dec. 6 - 12: Gun Rush Teams (Hardcore)
  • Dec. 13 - 19: Festive Series 1
  • Dec. 20 - January 2, 2023: Festive Series 2
In-game shop discounts for December:

• 10 Gold Bars off the Prestigious Bounty Hunter License
  • 50% off all Novice, Promising, & Established Bounty Hunter Role Items
  • 50% off - Rifles
  • 50% off - Breton Horses
  • 40% off - Arabian Horses
  • 50% off - Bounty Hunter Wagon
  • 50% off - Trinkets from Gus' Store
  • 50% off - Shirts
  • 50% off - Gloves
  • 50% off - Corsets
  • 50% off - Dresses
  • 50% off - Hats

does rdr online just work or is there a monthly sub. ive never even tried it but i like free stuff....

maybe ill have to dip my toes in... i just dont like dealing with other players, usually.
I've not played it myself, as I just bought it during the autumn sale. But I have played GTA Online and if it's anything like that, let's just say that your in for an interesting time.

I accidentally hit YouTube on the video where the obelisk was, I thought I solved all the treasures with a treasure map but I didn't.Obelisk at all so far I have not found.
Now I solved landmarks of riches treasures, it is a good reward, 6 gold bars.

I installed a new monitor, mostly 4k 3840*2160 resolution is killing my processor and graphics.
In rdr2 I reduced the wheel that controls all the settings by 3-4 teeth and now I have an avg fps of 55-57 according to that ingame benchmark.
It's a very demanding resolution, and I lose the most fps basically in open space, at 1080p on ultra I had 68fps avg ingame benchmark.
I bought this monitor:
https://www.samsung.com/de/monitors/high-resolution/ur59c-32-inch-uhd-4k-curved-lu32r594cwrxzg/
Otherwise, I am satisfied with the monitor, very similar image to the aoc g2770f, but the resolution is more detailed and there are no visible large pixels like you could see on the aoc.
For games, I think aoc is better, possibly less input lag and 144Hz vs 60Hz. But I haven't played anything yet, except for the rdr2 ingame benchmark.
But considering that rdr2 doesn't run in high fps anyway, it doesn't really matter.
And we know that 4K 144Hz and higher costs like a small car.

Does anyone know if there is a driver for that monitor or should I use the one that was installed by Microsoft? I can't find anything useful on the Samsung site.
It tells me that it is a generic monitor (U32R59x) and the date of the driver is from June 21, 2006. When I click on upgrade, it does not find anything new.
The monitor came with a CD, but I didn't check if there was a driver there or not, I don't have a DVD reader, I think I do, but I can't install it in this case.

Last edited:
I solved the herbalist challenge, I missed the fucking spider orchid, I went from the beginning again with plants.
That farmer in heartsland, larned sod has a warped tree, and there is a grave next to that tree, it's possible that lightning hit the tree and killed someone while he was next to the tree, that's my only explanation.

Now I'm playing on a new monitor, it's not much better but it's better in terms of resolution, it's sharper and I think the colors are better but not too much.
The last monitor was TN but it was calibrated and the colors were still great, the only thing was that the pixels were bigger.
The only thing I had to do was turn on DLSS on auto settings.
The monitor lacks a little light, I had to increase the brightness to the end in the game.
In this situation and game, this DLSS really saves the day, I play almost the same on ultra, high... fps is good during the day, but let's say when it gets dark and you come to a city and the like, you immediately notice a drop in fps well below 60fps and immediately jerking starts, a delay is immediately noticeable.
But all in all it's not so bad on rtx 3060 12gb and ryzen 2700x.
If I had, say, an rtx 3070ti and a ryzen 5600x, I believe it would be much better, especially in night scenes.

Master hunter challenge is terrible, so I have to skin 3 bears and I barely found one, where should I look?

But that's why cougars keep appearing, and I don't need that right now, when I have to kill five cougars with a bow, not a single one will appear.:mad:

Master hunter challenge is terrible, so I have to skin 3 bears and I barely found one, where should I look?

But that's why cougars keep appearing, and I don't need that right now, when I have to kill five cougars with a bow, not a single one will appear.:mad:
9sl5a0nmd1221.jpg

spawn points. the two northern ones are where i always run into them. i also find them in the hills between the lake in the NE and annesburg.

Solved, but with a lot of wandering, the third one appeared very close to Annesburg, I put a marker and as soon as I went up I heard it, it was very close to Annesburg.
I didn't expect him there at all.

By the way, a woman Charlotte appeared, now I'm teaching her how to skin a rabbit and how to shoot, finally something new is happening in the game... I've already become bored of constantly chasing these challenges, it's pointless that the new one only unlocks when you finish previous.

I found a viking hat and a viking hatchet there near Annesburg, old tomb, a place of interest... now I wear it and get all kinds of comments.
By the way, I shot a cougar that was obviously attacking a bear... otherwise, for this challenge of 5 cougars with an arrow, it is best to use the improved arrow, it falls from the first, I tried it on a cougar and on some bigger animals, just shoot in the head.It seems to me that it does not affect the quality of the fur, but I am not 100% sure.

Cougars solved, the last two were perfect.Improved arrow and that's it, for this task you have to kill with arrows, if you use poisonous arrows you need two arrows to kill the cougar and then the fur is not perfect anymore.

Last edited:
I solved the legendary Giaguaro Cougar, on the third attempt.
On the third attempt, she grabbed me as well, but she didn't kill me to the end, and then I shot her with a gun (at least I had to pull a doubled barrel, but it always happens that my mouse accidentally switches to something else).

i guess so, if you count side quests and challenges on a 5 year old game spoilers...
Heh, strangely I got maybe 1/10 of the way through on a 1080ti and have such a backlog of games havent got round to playing it again since.
Am looking forward to it though on my 3090, should be spectacular.

Weapon expert solved :kiss:
That camp with bandits, which is in the instructions, is no longer there at all, I got rid of 9 enemies with arrows without them knowing in that fortress near the armadillo, I shot that character up there on guard every time, but be careful, you have to do it at night, you take him off and then move away and again to the wall and so to number 9.

Picked this up on the winter sale for $26CAD and have been really enjoying it. 15% of the way through so far, I've just been playing through the quests/story line kind of randomly, not looking at guides or anything. Haven't spent any money on anything except some camp supplies, not bothering to look at inventory stats (are there even any?). Just enjoying the quests and atmosphere and don't plan on trying to do the challenges or anything like that. I need to sort out the fast travel at some point. Been playing with controller because it's relaxing to put my feet up but aiming kinda sucks even with aim assist, should try KB/M.

Looks great at 1440p on my 9700K/3080.

I need to sort out the fast travel at some point. Been playing with controller because it's relaxing to put my feet up but aiming kinda sucks even with aim assist, should try KB/M.
i think you need to buy the camp map to unlock fast travel. if you tap aim it locks onto center-mass and you can pop em, just wont auto-lock for head shots. see above re inventory, weapons also have stats .

Picked this up on the winter sale for $26CAD and have been really enjoying it. 15% of the way through so far, I've just been playing through the quests/story line kind of randomly, not looking at guides or anything. Haven't spent any money on anything except some camp supplies, not bothering to look at inventory stats (are there even any?). Just enjoying the quests and atmosphere and don't plan on trying to do the challenges or anything like that. I need to sort out the fast travel at some point. Been playing with controller because it's relaxing to put my feet up but aiming kinda sucks even with aim assist, should try KB/M.

Looks great at 1440p on my 9700K/3080.
It's the best game I've played so far
Otherwise there is a lot to do and explore, from animals, bones, plants, secret maps, all kinds of characters...
And all those trinkets and everything you find help you to play easier later.
I finished the game and the main story pretty quickly and then I started wandering around and discovering everything.
And I will probably start playing again, I miss Arthur.And I'll have to go back to guarma, I think there's a trick so you can come back when the main story is over

Just suggesting, If you have the option to make bags from the camp cook I would keep an eye out for the required materials and occasionally amble towards them.
Thanks, just read about the satchels, makes sense as the starting inventory is pretty limited and find myself not having enough space. Also an incentive to hunt animals, I can see how it materials/crafting/camp stuff is all tied together now.
i think you need to buy the camp map to unlock fast travel. if you tap aim it locks onto center-mass and you can pop em, just wont auto-lock for head shots. see above re inventory, weapons also have stats .
Thanks for the tips. I think I've been holding aim and moving the stick, will try tapping to target since part of appeal of controller was using auto aim to mitigate loss of control from the mouse.

Guys i made it,I did it,i'm 100%, best in the west, the ending is good when john appears at arthur's grave...it's my first game, I guess I finished it completely and in detail like none before

I don't know what I will pursue now, I believe there is still more to discover in the game.

Thanks everyone.
I'm still not aware of everything, but I worked hard to get to 100%.
When I get time I will tell you everything about how the last challenge went and everything else.

Therefore, the last challenge I had left was the gambler challenge.
I thought that it would be the most difficult challenge for me because I don't know poker, I don't know much about blackjack, I also didn't know anything about dominoes, and I tried that five fillet before in the game and it seemed very difficult to me.
In the end, it turned out that I practically solved all the challenges without help and without tutorials, for help I basically only looked for dominoes, where and how to leave 3 wins in a row.
I even played dominoes in saint dennis for practice and won there too...
And I also watched something for poker and blackjack.

A funny thing that happened to me at the emerald station when I played against that Clive or whatever his name is, a dangerous player, basically, I played him a random combination and right at the beginning he was in deep shit.
And now he's pulling dominoes out of the pot and I guess he's filled his cabinet with dominoes and suddenly the game stops, he should still be pulling dominoes but it just stops, I can't react to anything, the only thing I can do is change the camera angle, now WTF.
And in the end I had to exit and rejoin...in the end I won him three in a row with a few lost games.

And in the end I solve all these challenges and there is no 100% notification. And now I'm going to see what else I'm missing. I see that I'm still missing a tick on stamina and dead eye, they're not fully fulfilled. My health was at its best.
And now I'm going to see how it improves. I raise my dead eye to 100% quite quickly, but I can't get my stamina up at all. So I run like a fool, fight with the locals, try to swim but won't, goes into the water and quickly drowns... WTF
Stamina does not increase. And then I remember that I wasn't at the traper store to buy what I won in the gambler challenge. I go to him and when I buy everything, my stamina and 100% best in the west are unlocked. Then that cut scene appears where John leaves again once to Arthur's grave.

Fucking silver chain bracelet, I had to make a big bounty until I finally robbed a woman who had a silver chain bracelet, none of them have...

Now I have all the trinkets and talismans, I'm missing some 3 or 4 undiscovered things, I don't know what they are, I have 73-74/77,anyone know?

And I have solved all the legendary animals, I think I had 3 more pieces, some were discovered but not crossed, either they killed me or they escaped from me before... I think the legendary bear killed me before

Did you know about this?
https://www.dsogaming.com/news/nvid...erpunk-2077-red-dead-redemption-2-god-of-war/

Fuck, why can't I implement that in the new drivers?
And they are a few years late...
I'll try to install it, apparently Rockstar doesn't allow changing folders, but Steam does, and I have the game on Steam, and I guess it starts the same way via Steam and the Rockstar launcher.
They really made it complicated, they could have put it in the drivers and that's it. Not that I have to change and rummage through game folders.
I guess it works on rtx 3000 series.

I found the file, you need to open steam, then right click on the game and manage and browse local files.

Last edited:
Did you know about this?
https://www.dsogaming.com/news/nvid...erpunk-2077-red-dead-redemption-2-god-of-war/

Fuck, why can't I implement that in the new drivers?
And they are a few years late...
I'll try to install it, apparently Rockstar doesn't allow changing folders, but Steam does, and I have the game on Steam, and I guess it starts the same way via Steam and the Rockstar launcher.
They really made it complicated, they could have put it in the drivers and that's it. Not that I have to change and rummage through game folders.
I guess it works on rtx 3000 series.

I found the file, you need to open steam, then right click on the game and manage and browse local files.

I already have the game looking good at 4k and pretty high settings on my 6800XT. I wonder if I should try maxing out the settings and give FSR 2.0 a try.

I already have the game looking good at 4k and pretty high settings on my 6800XT. I wonder if I should try maxing out the settings and give FSR 2.0 a try.
While I was at 144Hz and 1080p I didn't have to use it either, but now at 4k 60Hz I have to if I want high details.
I implemented it, something is better, but it is still noticeable when the fps drops below 60, when it is at 60fps, then it is ok, but as soon as it obviously drops, the game jerks and slows down.

By the way, I went back to guarma, nowhere did these YouTubers say that it is a restricted area, so if you go down to the village they will immediately kill you, it's useless, you can't investigate anything.

One thing, start the benchmark from rdr2 and upload the result to me, the results are saved in the folder documents, rockstar games, rdr2 and benchmarks.
I'm interested in what percentages you have for frames under 16ms as well as the smallest ms.
I'm interested in comparing it with my ryzen 2700x, to see how much better the new processors do.
When I use dlss, my situation is quite bad.
Without dlss for 16ms is better, from 99% to 100% frames under 16ms.

I'm thinking about buying a ryzen 5600, but I don't know if I should buy it or not.
I tried to put my ryzen 2700x to auto but it won't work like that anymore, only manual oc works.
I get 5 beeps code.

I don't have the lions paw trinket and I don't have the panthers eye trinket...is it possible how to return it like john?
lions paw is supposedly some kind of bug, it just disappears, but I don't know about this panther, I already killed it and I don't have the corpse anymore??

This is one of those games that, while playing it, I’m astounded by its quality… but for some unfathomable reason I just can’t fully get into it.

An open world game that works better as a non-open world game, maybe?

What I mean is, maybe you need to stick to the main quest? I keep wandering off and exploring the world.

Anyway, I just bought a 4090 and this is one of the games I want to test the card on. LOL.

Back